You Don't Care

-Chapter one, Blake's POV-
I'm a pretty normal teenager. I have a messy room, I text a lot, I'm somewhat popular, I play sports. But then again, I'm not normal. I'm not exactly human. I'm a demon, you could say. I don't go out in the sun a lot, so I'm really pale. I hardly ever eat, so you can see my ribs.

I'm tall, like 6'3. I have bright blue hair (dyed obviously) and I have these weird red eyes. A lot of people are scared of me because of my eyes but whatever. I listen to screamo & heavy metal music so that's another reason people are scared of me.

I come from a wealthy family, so I have nice things. My dad is almost never home because he's always working or partying. So I'm basically the forgotten one. My mom died when I was 13 and since then my dad has always been gone, leaving me alone.

-Rachel's POV-
"Hey baby. You wanna hang tonight?(;" I sighed and replied. "No, and don't call me baby. I will never go out with you .-." I sent it and laid my phone on the table beside my bed. I got another text but I didn't answer, figuring it was Jason.

About half an hour later, I got another text. I walked over to my bed and picked up my phone. "I see you ;)" Well. That's not creepy at all... Probably just someone trying to be cool by pranking a lot of people .-. No one can see in my house anyway. I have one window and it's in the spare bedroom, that's no one ever goes into because it's 'possessed' Haha, yeah. It's totally possessed.

If that room is possessed, then I'm a man .-. People only say it's possessed because there's a doll with one eye in the corner, that 'walks and talks' I soo believe that. I heard my phone go off, running down the stairs. I read the text and sighed. "Yeah, sure. What time?" I set my phone down and walked into the kitchen.

I made some popcorn and arched tv. I heard my phone go off again and groaned. "Yeah. Come pick me up?" I sent that and put on decent clothes. Skinny jeans & and a bright blue shirt. I checked my messages and saw that I had a message from Brie "Yah, be there in 5" I didn't bother replying, seeing as she said that 3 minutes ago.

I heard a knock on my door and, assuming it was Brie, opened it. It was Jason. "What do you want?" I snapped at him. "I want you baby" He smirked and tried to kiss me, but I shoved him away. "Go away" I slammed the door in his face and waited on Brie.

-Jason's POV-
She slammed the door in my face. I sighed and walked back to my car, playing some BVB music. Someone called me, perfect timing. I sighed and answered it. "Hello?" I waited a few minutes before getting a reply "Hi, is this.. Uhm.." There was a short pause before the girl started talking again "Jason Waters?" She said quietly, almost as if she was nervous.

"This is him. May I ask who you are?" I said. She giggled and said "This is Chrystal Rain. I've been crushing on you for about two years but you never noticed me" she sighed. I smirked. "Is that so? Well, how would you like to meet up today around 3?" I heard her squeal.

"That would be perfect! See you then!" She giggled. "See you then, love" I said and hung up my music continuing.

----------•----------
New book yay cx. I write too many books lol .-. Oh well. Deal with itttt. Uhm. Comment, vote, follow? Byeee cx

-Chapter two, Blake's POV-
"Hey freak, you still alive?" I got a text from an unknown number, obviously one of the school jocks making fun of me for being scene. "Yeah, and that probably makes you mad. But, you know what? I don't care!" I sent that and sighed, laying on the bed. I heard my phone go off, but I didn't answer, figuring it was one of the jocks again.

I heard it go off again, and again, and again, before finally checking it. "Hey." 2:45 pm. "Hellooo?" 2:50 pm. "Answer me!!" 2:55 pm. "What do you want?" I sighed, hitting the send button. I heard it go off, so I looked at it again so she didn't freak. "What's up?(:" I sighed.