I don't like Ayasaki

Because the best way to start a rant book is to talk about my hatred for a Len.

So I don'tlike Ayasaki.
And it's not just because he's a Len.

Well, mostly it's just because of the vocaloid fandom.

But that has to do with the fact that he's a Len.

My point being: most Len fans are weirdos. Most of the Len fans who have different headcanons for different modules and treat them as different people are Lencest fans. And most of them act like fujoshis.

Most of the time when people talk about Ayasaki I wonder "Are we talking about the same ayasaki?"

Ayasaki: -is a literal demon who wants nothing but destruction and death-

Fangirls: UwU what a soft boi. pure. Smol Bean. He's so gggaaayyyy. He probably likes Make up, dresses and flowers. Such a trap.

And almost every Ayasaki fan ships him with ether another Len Module, Rin or even Miku.

Why?

He's a demon from a possessed sword. He's not even really a Len. He's a Len module but technically he's just a demon who possesses the body of a Len. (or something like that)

(that page was auto translated so the wording is a bit weird

(that page was auto translated so the wording is a bit weird.)

So anyways

The only reason I'm even screeching about this is because I saw some ayasaki fans on vocaloid amino

Anyways

Anyways.

And then there's the fans who ship Ayasaki Len x Sunflower Rin.

I've seen some roleplayers of that on wattpad. The funny thing is, there is also a moonlight Miku rper and Ayasaki mentioned stabbing her in the song.

So... Him stabbing her happened but Rin killing him and Miku and Rin being lesbians didn't?

That way the plot would make no sense.

What even is the point of role playing as a character from a certain song if you're gonna ignore everything that happened in the song?

(this is really besides the point but the ayasaki Rper made him to be twenty years old and the Sunflower Rin Rper had her be fourteen and that made it even creepier)

Anyways I already screeched about that ship in my ship book so...

Ether way if you have to change basically everything about two characters to be able to ship them you probably shouldn't ship them.

And don't even get me started on Moonlight Miku x ayasaki Len.
Yes, that's a thing and it's just as bad as it sounds.

Most if these are more problems I have with the vocaloid fandom in general than just Ayasaki, but he's the only Len module who's name I can remember.

Also I really like Knife and people need to stop trying to ruin it.

I hate the prequel though. It was a total mess and didn't explain anything. It's on A Star Wars prequels level of bad.

Also I don't like ayasakis design. His clothes look stupid. He's is wearing white pants. No one should ever wear white pants.
I think his clothes should be more like the weirs half jacket thing that only covers one of his arms that he is wearing. Or his pants could have been black at least.

Conclusion: we should kill all Len modules.

What was I talking about again?