ghetto hoes

"I'm so ready for this concert bruh !" Watermelondraya screams , as she expresses her excitement through her favorite activity . Twerking . She puts her hands on her knees & shakes her ass up & down to the bullets being shot outside the window , as if it were a song . "Get it bitch !!" Shaqueta chants , as she mimics her best friend . Despite Draya's name & actions , she was fairly pretty . She was a mixture of light & darkskin , categorizing her as a brown skin , dark brown eyes , average sized lips , & long , pink weave that passed her ass . & speaking of asses , Draya had a huge one ! It was slightly bigger than Shaqueta's & jiggled every time she moved , & that ass belonged to her best friend of 16 years . They've been hoing since they were a fetus , fighting at the age of 7 , & tag teaming the same niggas since they were 15. The girls were inseparable , & they liked it that way . "Ugh , I have to look the best for bae !" Shaqueta said sarcastically as she applied her bright red lipstick . "Bitch , you know good & well that nigga don't know you exist !" Draya laughed . "He goin know me tonight tho !" Shaqueta said , referring to The Weeknd . The Weeknd was her celebrity crush that she constantly drooled over . She fucked every nigga to a Weeknd song , so that's how you know it's real . "But did you call Kwan & Cotton so they can come pick us up !?" Watermelondraya asked , as she pulled on her shorts that were entirely to small for her . "They on there way now !!" The 2 ratchets admired themselves in the mirror , asking each other if they looked good , & taking selfies that would later be on Instagram . Shaqueta had on bleached high waited shorts , that showed half her ass , a white crop top that had "bae" in big red letters , 2 "gold chains" that stopped at her collar bones , & red & white Jordans . On the other hand , Watermelondraya had on light denim shorts , a black crop top that displayed naked strippers on the front & back , & timbs . Her bright pink weave was curled , so it jumped every time she moved , along with her ass . They represented the typical thot outfits , & ratchet bitches loved every minute of it .