Chapter 1

Erza's Pov

...ughhh another day at another boring day at school.

  I got up out of bed as my alarm clock started ringing. I turned off the alarm clock and stayed in my bed for a while.

I got out my phone to watch another episode of No Game No Life when all of a sudden I remembered what happened the night before.

  "Someone please, guardian angel or whatever, please let me be myself today. I dont want to be bullied anymore. Please give me the courage to be myself."

  At that moment, sparkles started surrounding me.

  "W-WHAT THE HELL!!! WHY AM I SURROUNDED BY STUPID GIRLY SPARKLES?!?"

  All of a sudden, I saw a door in front of me. That's wierd...but im going to be totally stupid and open it.

  I opened the door and walked in. I started falling out of nowhere.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" I started screaming . Shit, why today of all days?!?

  As I was coming closer to the ground, a blue haired guy flew up and caught me. We landed safely on the ground.

  "You okay?" he said.

  "U-uh I think so." I looked around me... "HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING IS ANIMATED!!!"

  "Huh?" the blue haired guy said.

   I looked up at him...hmm...blue hair...cat ears...black uniform...IKUTO?!? wait...HOW THE HECK AM I IN SHUGO CHARA ?!?

  "U-Uh..." Just then, I realized my phone was still in my hand.

I immediately unlocked the screen and went to my camera. I made it so that I could take a selfie and looked at myself.

  I couldnt believe what I saw! I was animated!!! My face was acne-free and all my baby hairs were gone, leaving my hair looking perfect. My eyebrows were little lines, and my eyes were blue, unlike my normal brown eyes in the real world. My glasses were gone, and I realized that my vision somehow got perfected, but I might be wearing contacts so I'll have to check that in front of a mirror so I don't poke my eye out. My brown hair looked shiny, and as I touched it, I realized that it was smooth.

  I was thankful that I actually slept with jeans, for once. I remembered that I had $50 in  my pocket. I also had my earbuds in the other pocket. I just then realized that I was only wearing a v-neck shirt while it was snowing.

  "Hey, I asked if you were okay. Also, you mind telling me why you were flying out of the sky at 7 in the morning?" Ikuto asked.

  "U-umm, im fine." I said as my teeth chattered." I just umm...was practicing for school! I have to do something."

  Ikuto looked unconvinced.

"Ikuto~Nya, she isnt telling the truth. " Yoru said as he floated up.

  "Hey! Im right here, yanno! I can hear you!"

  Ikuto's eyes widened. "You can see him? Where's your chara?"

  SHIT!!! What should I say???

  Hello everyone, I hope you like it. Btw, this is pretty much a girl meets anime fan-fic. I wanted to start writing something a bit interesting, and something that could play out all the scenarios in my mind about what would happen with me and my anime crush. Thanks for reading all this *hands out pocky* see ya soon!

Note: Picture of Erza is above (or to the side, depending on what version of wattpad you have)