Chapter 7.

Jinxx POV

Nikki walked back to me. "What was that?" I asked him. "The kiss? Oh, um, I'm sorry, I understand if you-"

"Geez, Nikk. Just shut up and kiss me." He did, and it lasted for five minutes before we got interupted again, but thankfully, by Andy, CC, Ashley, and Jake. "Woah. What's going on?" That was Andy, spoiling the moment.

"Isn't it obvious?"

CC giggled like a ten year old. "JINXX AND NIKKI, SITTING IN A TREE! DOING SOMETHING THEY SHOULDN'T BE! STARTS WITH S AND ENDS WITH X. OH MY GOD IT MUST BE-" Ashley had his hand over CC's mouth. He licked Ashley's hand and Jake facepalmed. My friends are crazy. They ran off, because Andy bet Jake he could beat him to the 7-11.

"Two questions, Jinxx. 1. Can you walk? 2. Be my boyfriend?"

"Yes and Yes." I had a feeling Sammi and I were over. She hates gays.

"Do you want me to take you home? I'd take you to mine, but all our stuff is in bags and suitcases."

"That suits me."

Nikki called a Taxi, and we went back to my place. "Anything I can do for you Jinxxie?"

"Nope. I just need to sleep. Now get your ass back to school before it gets detention!" He pecked me on the head and walked out the door. Talk about an eventful day.

Nikki POV

I walked back to school. I was the happiest I'd been for ages, because I had an awesome boyfriend, and I hadn't eaten in four days. I wanted to be perfect, and though I was far from close, I felt better with every meal I skipped. My good mood faded when I stepped into the class and someone threw a crumpled soda can at me. "How's your boyfriend, queer?" "Faggot." "Bloody queen."

The list of names went on and on, until class ended.

As I walked home, I got a bunch of angry stares. This was a pretty tight suburb, so everyone knew who did what. I saw a mother with two kids and a cross around her neck whisper to her children "Don't turn out like him. Don't be a queer." A priest walking to his church saw me and screamed "NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP! YOU CAN REPENT FROM YOUR HOMOSEXUAL DESIRES!" I have to admit, most of these names hurt. A lot. But then I remembered Jinxx, and his laugh, and his mischievous eyes... And I could take these names, because I had him. But when I was home, I forgot. I was gay. I was gay. I was gay. Ugh, what's wrong with me? I pulled out my black box.

Too bad I almost never think before I act.