Teach Me

My Second Sanscest Shipping Fanfic I Made. Probably Will have Lemons in it. Btw, i make a Poll about should I continue this or no in the bottom of this Fanfic. There's some information of the Poll. So read the Fanfic first than vote.
Sorry for all the Bad English or Mispeling (am I write it right?) in this story. Hope you enjoy it.

Ink was in the Anti Void, drawing like usual. He just finished an art work of Snowdin, Undertale, with Papyrus and Sans. Ink smiled and brought the painting up.
"Wow, this is so awesome. Classic Will love it" Ink chuckled happily, well, it sounds like that. After a minutes or so, his chuckled slowly disseapear until it finally stop. His smiles disseapear changed by a blank gaze. He sigh.
"Who am I kidding? I can't feel anything. I can't feel any proud feeling on every my drawing" He look at the painting again. His gaze change to a pissed off gaze "I just..why....WHY CAN'T I FEEL ANYTHING!!!!!!" Ink hit the painting to the non existed floor which break it apart. Ink want to cry, tho, atleast that what he's think he should do.
"Why? Just why? Just...let me feel already. I hate it." He grab his shirt, he feel all of his ribs underneath it. But he can't sense anywarm feeling of Soul, because his Soulless, he doesn't has any Soul.
Ink stand up, he can't take this anymore. "There's only one thing I could do"
Right after Ink said that, he feel something crawling behind his back. It's the feel when Error, his opposite side, is now destroying AU.
"Perfect" Ink said before taking his Giant brush and make a portal.

Error is now destroying an AU named MagicalTale, where The Sans and Papyrus in this AU were this Magical Girl thingy try to save the day. The AU's that always makes him cringe everytime. He was done destroying half of the AU's when he heard a portal opened. He groan and rolling his 'eyes'. He knew what the sound is.
Error turned around to see his opposite side, Ink. Someone he knew as a Crazy Creative Dude.
"ERRO-!!!"
"What? Do you wanna prevent me from destroying this AU? Well, to bad...More of Half of the AU was already get destroyed. And I am not in the mood for fighting with you right now. So, please go away"
After Error said that, he immedietly destroy the Magical Sans Soul, then continued to destroyed the Waterfall.
For Error suprised, Ink just watched him doing it. It really is not everyday you see the Creator of AU's just sitting there and do absolutely nothing when one of his 'creation' get destroyed.
But Error didn't mind it at all. Infact, he really is happy with what Ink doing. It Will be really pain in a butt if he has to fight the Creator everytime he want or SHOULD destroy some AU to keep the Multiverse from getting Packed.
After an hour or so. Error finally finished destroy all of the AU, keeping the Human Soul in his strings.
After messed up the AU data that makes it erased. Now, there's only a white Void in it.
He Turned around and seeing Ink still sit down on the same position he was. Error chuckled, he Walked to the Creator.
"Wow, do you finally realize that who's the 'Good' Guy in this Multiverse? Or are you now to lazy to make any AU's, Ink? " Said Error in a Sarcastic tone. Ink only look up at Error, before he stand up.
Error look down at the skeleton that only as high as his nose.
"Error..."
"....?"
"I want to make a DEAL with you"
"A Deal? Seems interesting~. I Will be VERY HAPPY if the deal about you stop creating any AU's so I don't have to..."
"Exactly"
Error stopped. He suprised. "Wh-What?"
"I WILL stop created AU's"
Error look at Ink with a big opened eyes (Bad English QwQ). His dream, it finally come true. Now, now he can rest. He doesn't had to work again. He can play with Blueberry, or kidnap, hangout? Whatever you called it, He can steal more Chocolate from Underfell bros, and even, watch UnderNovela without he missed any scene nor episodes of it. Error gasp excitedly. He probably can start learning Spanish too so he then can watch UnderNovela without had no idea what are the characters talking about. He...He can also...
"...With one condition..."
Error mind and plan get stopped by Ink. "Oh yeah, you want me to stop destroying AU's? Great, great, good. I won't, now I have to go to Underfell and..."
"No..."
"What?" Error tilted his head.
"The condition was..."

"YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME HOW TO FEEL"

Here we go, had A feeling I really should make this Fanfic seeing so many Fanfic that really outta the Fact that Ink was Soulless. (Seriously, almost everyone seems forgot the fact that Ink is a Soulless being and can't feel anything without his Painting Tube)
So, what do you guys think? Should I....
Continue or No
Decided wisely
Btw, this is ErrInk fanfic. There's a something kinda similar with so called 'Plot Twist' in the Middle of the story. So yeah, choose wisely