Chapter One

'You and I don't become ruined
Come here and permeate me
I won't ever hurt you
So hold my hand'

| Leo's POV |

As soon as my eyes locked on her, I knew she was the one. Long brown hair, bright hazel eyes, a smile that could kill. She was mine, and I'd prove it. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

| Your POV |
I woke up with a killer headache. I didn't remember much after the party last night. I looked over at the clock,

4:29am

Great. It was 4 in the morning and I was alone. My mom died when I saw 4 and my father refuses to stay with me, I remind him too much of her. I've been a loner for most of my life, besides my very few close friends, I had no one. Which didn't matter to me, I had everything I needed.

You: 'are you awake' 
4:30am

Mack: 'its 4am why did you wake me?' 
              'what do you want?' 
4:31am

You: 'What happened last night?'
4:31am

Mack: 'I heard you got in a fight and Leo had to drag you out'
4:32am

You: 'Who's Leo?'
4:32am

Mack: 'Some guy friend you made at the party'
              'Can I go back to sleep?'
4:34am

You: 'Whatever goodnight :)'
read at 4:34am

-

-

I tilted my head in confusion, I had absolutely no memory of this Leo guy. My body jolted at the sound downstairs. I'm supposed to be the only one in the house. I stood up quietly, and picked up the bat I kept by my door. The door let out a small squeak as I opened it. I made my way slowly to the top of the stairs and looked down, the light was on. One by one I walked slowly, and quietly down each step. Reaching half way down, I peered down to the living room and saw a figure. I finished climbing down the steps without being noticed. I circled around the back of stairs and watched the figure. It was a man, a very tall one. I showed myself. 

"Who are you?" I said standing tall, holding the bat ready to swing. 

"I'm Leo," he looked at me and held his hands in front of him, "I brought you home after you almost killed a girl."

Leo.

"Why are you in my house?" I asked moving closer to him. 

"You told me to stay until the morning," he said. 

"Why can't I remember anything from the party?" I said putting the bat down.