Eating a tree,which one? Take off the suit and overprotective?

LoloxTheFox dares Helpy to eat a tree and for as many animatronics that lolcram would want to have answer- Would you rather:
A) Be a Pokémon Trainer
Or
B) Go to Hogwarts

Helpy: how am I going to eat a frickin tree?!

Lolcram11: just take a bite out of it.

Helpy: fine... *takes a bite out of a random tree* ...ow...

Lolcram11: okay, so what do you guys think? I'll be asking the kids also with lefty, yendo, and Toy freddy.

Freddy, Yendo, and B.B: Hogwarts!

Plushtrap, Bonbon, Bonnet, JJ, Toy Freddy, and lefty: Pokémon trainer!

Yendo: wait, why?

Lefty: your wanting a saiyan to know ki and magic. That's a dangerous combination.

Freddy: you make a good point.

messorem-reaper dares springtrap to take off his suit.

Springtrap: this is going to hurt.
*takes off his suit for his endoskeleton to be seen* yeah... about the flesh: it's been taken out of. I'm pretty sure it got disposed of properly.

*flashback*

Worker 1: oh gawd!

Worker 2: that's an actual dead body!

Worker 1: *on phone*uh... boss? You know about that dead body?

Boss: *on phone* yeah yeah. You know the rules: We're not responsible for any death. So just get rid of it.

Worker 1: *on phone* okay sir... *hangs up*

Worker 2: what do we do?

Worker 1: get rid of the body... and we have to do it, respectively. *burns he body* wanna beer?

GemmaWorthington asks Funtime Freddy if he's overprotective of Helpy.

Funtime Freddy: uh... not really. Should I? I mean, I have been an parent for  months and I'm still kind of getting used to the idea.

Helpy: relax, dad, just because I'm your son doesn't mean you should freak out about me.

Funtime Freddy: even though you keep on hurting yourself?

Helpy; hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Funtime Freddy; I'm starting to think I should keep an eye on you more often.

Lolcram11: there you go! Make sure to Ask or Dare and vote!