❥Chapter Six

Hyerin

I sighed, as soon as I stepped in through the door as I kicked my shoes off. As soon as I made a sound the girls came running down the stairs and abruptly stopped once they saw me.

"How was your date with Lucas," Yena wiggles her eyebrows.

"It wasn't a date, he just wanted to hang that's all," I rolled my eyes closed walking up the stairs with the girls following.

"Did he hug you? Call you cute?," Minki asked, "oh! Did you kiss?!"

I swung round, "no! Definitely not!"

They pouted and turned to go off into the rooms but Yena came into our room.

"Are you su-"

"Yes yena!"

"Okay! Okay!" We laughed.

I plopped onto my bed, letting my head fall back onto the fluffy pillow as Yena left to take a shower.

Taehyung: did you see the teaser to the groups new video?!

Taehyung: they are actually cuteee

Taehyung: guess I can forget about that girl at school

Taehyung: she kinda looks similar to the girl from the video

Taehyung: I forgot her name but oh well

Me: rude

Taehyung: huh?

Me: nothing.

Me: so how was your day?

Taehyung: boring bc you weren't texting me:(

Me: isn't that sad

Taehyung: very! I can't stand not texting my favourite person for 12 hours

Me: wow favourite person? I'm honoured🙌🏼

Taehyung: you should be I don't even know your name yet you're the only person I talk to

Taehyung: Don't you think I deserve at least a name or a picture?

Me: ah.. maybe soon

Taehyung: a name then?

Me: hmm

Taehyung: please?!1?2

Me: nahh, it's fun seeing you suffer:)

Taehyung: wow what a great friend

Me: I'll tell you when the time comes don't worry

Taehyung: when is that tho

Me: hopefully soon

Taehyung: I wish I could mark my calendar for this very special time

Me: no, just no.

Taehyung: uGh Fine.

Taehyung: I have school tomorrow so I'm going to go to sleep

Taehyung: sleep well H

Me: same for you T.

I closed my phone and ran over to get in the shower which Yena had just gotten out of.

You guys don't really need to know about the washing of my hair so let's just skip that.

I got out and slipped on some fresh pyjamas before getting into bed and being clouded with thoughts. To be honest I actually kinda like Taehyung, he seems to have a nice personality and puts up with my stubbornness in some strange way.

Knowing that I'm going to see him tomorrow at school gives me a weird feeling, I can't explain it but then I'm going to see him perform in two days which is even better. Aish, i must stop thinking about him.

I pulled out my phone and stared going through my social media to see that Lucas followed me.

@wongyukhei followed you 17 hours ago

@junghyerin followed @wongyukhei just now

I smiled and opened up the message he sent me which was the video. Then I saved it and got ready to post the video.

@Junghyerin

89,527 likes
Junghyerin: much fun today with @wongyukhei ☀️ thank you for having me spend time with you, lots of love~♥️
13,541 comments
@wongyukhei: Flower girl🌸

I giggled before shutting my phone off and falling to sleep.

———

"Psst~ Hyerin-ah," Yena whispered, shaking my lightly.

"Mhm?" I hummed, turning over to face her.

"Could you come to school early so we can do our homework?," she asked, "we didn't have time yesterday and I need it done,"

I groaned sitting up, "convince me,"

"I'll buy you ice cream at break,"

"Give me five minutes!" I yelled, jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom.

I heard her laughs from the room as she went down stairs to wait for me.

After getting ready I made my way downstairs and joined with Yena so we could walk to school.

We walked for around 5 minutes before we reached the gates of the school which were empty because we were quite early.

The hallways were empty as we walked through and found the library. We walked in and quickly sat ourselves down at a table and took out our homework project and began.

From my eye I saw somebody the library which caused my eyes to avert my gaze upwards towards them.

Taehyung has just walked in.

We made eye contact and he gave a weak smile before taking the table next to us and sitting down on his phone.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket but I didn't take it out because I didn't want to seem obvious.

After a few minutes I took it out and ready the texts from behind this large book so he only say my eyes and above.

Taehyung: I just got into the library and that girl I bumped into is here

Taehyung: should I talk to her to prove I'm not a wimp huh?

Me: I dare you

I smiled as I looked to see his reaction. He had a smirk plastered on his face as he put his phone away and began to get up from his seat.

My heart dropped to the ground as he walked over, keeping eye contact and he sat down.

"Hey," he smiled.

I froze for a second before finally responded, "o-oh, umm hi,"

He scanned me giggling at my response, "we bumped into each other the other day right?"

I nodded in response, still not knowing how to talk to him.

"You don't talk much do you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not around strangers," I stated and he raised his eyebrows.

"You remind me of someone," he stated and I tilted my head to the side a little.

"Who?" I questioned.

"H."