Chapter 1: how it all happened

It's been a couple hours since then, the heartbreak I mean. Thinking of what happened when I went out to eat with my girl-friends ,I found my boyfriend with his hands all over his ex an notice them holding hands.
So I went up and confronted him and slapped him so hard that he started shaking with anger. He starting bulking up all in my face , with his own face risen with anger.
Some of his guy friends had to come up to us an pull him away from me. I'm glad that they did , because if they hadn't I would have been dead
.
After a few minutes he leaves still angered from the situation an yells out loud to me "If you slap me ever again you'll be real sorry that you did "
Every body around me starts hooting and hollering ,while my friends stick by my side and help me threw the pain and terror of what he said.
They had to walk me out of there ,because I couldn't move because I was in pain ,not physically but emotionally.
All this does is leaves me in a daze and makes me want to cry but I know I must not. Like my mom always says "it's not worth it , boys are not worth it"
Buzz...buzz, my phone starts going off. I knew I should of turned that damn thing off.
Before I turned it off I looked to see who texted. I was hoping it was my bestfriend Ashely , but no it wasn't it was Michael the last person I wanted to talk too.
CONVERSATION
Michael : we need to talk
Me: what's their to talk about
Michael: about what happened
today...
Me: what happened ,happened
it's already done and said with.
Michael: we really need to talk
meet me at the park.
Me: okay what ever... See yah in a
min.

END OF CONVERSATION
As I get ready to go and re-do my makeup I hear moaning down stairs ,knowing moms not home I realize it must be one of dads "friends" from work .
So when I got done with my make up, I decided I should just go out the window knowing what was going on down stairs not wanting to get my ass beat. Before I know it I was out of my window and getting in to my jacked up car ,an already headed down the road.
While driving I realize that I forgot my phone knowing that it's too late to go back, an also realize something else...I'm crying.
I'm still crying ,It only getting worse. The glass starts getting foggy to where I can't see the road any more. Knowing I'm too late I hear a car honking, it keeps beeping until I can't hear it anymore.
My cars not moving any more ,it's probably flipped over some where about to explode. I can't see, I can't hear ,or do anything. My body starts to ache when some pulls me out of the damaged vehicle. I don't know who it is, but I start getting comfortable laying in their muscular arms.
I start hearing sirens in the distance as they come closer, but as they start coming closer I start to feel nothing and then complete darkness.

Later I woke up every thing hazy and unclear. I scream so loud when I find out that I can't see out of one my eyes. To find out that their was also some one on the other side of me sitting down in a chair, with other chairs connected.
It was a nurse she had dark brown hair and I'm pretty sure brown eyes. She came up beside me an put her hand on my shoulder. Calm down the Asian looking nurse said .
I can't calm down when I can't see out of one my eyes and with my body hurting. All I can think about is what happened to me, why am I here, and what the hell is going on?!
Before I could say anything she starts speaking and asked me a question. "Did you know Michael Hollingsworth ?" But before I could answer some one came barging in.
To find out it was a hot guy, he had flawless tan skin, a head of dark brown hair that you could just run your fingers through, dark blue eyes like the sea,and a body that any girl would die for.
I look up to see that he was staring at me with this glare that made you want to hide deep down in a hole , but was also sexy at the same time.
He caught my attention when he coughed , an let the nurse know that he must have the wrong room. But before she could say anything he walked out of the room.
I hear somebody mumble " damnnn he is hot" to find out it was the nurse, who knew. She was right though he was fineee. What the fuck am I saying I'm dating Michael. Wait hold on the nurse said something about him.
Ms. um what were you saying about Michael Hollingsworth? The nurse looks at me with this sad look. It would be best if your parents tell you and you need to lay down ,and relax don't move I'll be back in a few minutes before I could say anything else she walks out with out let letting me speak .
What the heck is wrong with people now these days, not letting people talk and just walking out of rooms.

Dang what's taking then so long ,I'm hungry,hurting and confused. They should be here by now.
After A few minutes later theirs a knock on the door. My parents came in with the nurse behind them. My mom comes up to me ,while dad stays behind her mumbling under his breath.
My mom puts her hands under my chin an starts talking to me, when dad's flirting with the nurse in the back. I wish she knew what he does at home when she's at work. I'm just to afraid to tell her that dad's cheating on her ,because this is the last thing she
needs right now.
Mom starts talking to me again,and then starts crying a lot. "Mary , the person in the other... It was Michael."

Okay so this is my first time writing a book it not the best but tell me what you think of it!!! Nina dobrev playing Mary chapman