Chapter 2

Beep Beep...Beep Beep. My minds racing, all I could hear is the beeping of an alarm while I sleep. It reminds me of the car that kept beeping over and over again that night. My eyes slowly open, but my body is fully asleep not wanting to move.
The only thing that would help me is if I scream an so I did. My mom came rushing in with a bat in her hands. What's a matter ,did some one break in, did you get hurt,or did the boogie man get you. She starts laughing and so do I an she comes up to me and sits on my bed.
She lays her hand on my head "what's a matter baby"mom asks. I had a night mare of that night,and when my alarm kept going off it reminded me the other car and....I couldn't say It, it hurt so bad just to think about it...him. I had loved him so much ,he meant the world to me. Even know what happened in the middle of that day ,that night I still thought of him an to think its all my fault that I killed him it hurts so much.
I hadn't realize that mom was talking to me. Uhhh mom what did you say again I asked. She starts talking again " I said that your going to be late for school ,and we can talk about it later over some Ice Cream if you want"mom told me.
I look at her an smile I would love to do that. She smiled back at me "I knew you would." Okay so after school I'll meet you at Eskimos? Mom says "yes most definitely!"
After she says that she exits out of my room. I head in to my shower and wash up. I start to hear lot of knocking and cussing knowing its my dad I just ignore it and thank god that the door was locked . When I get out of the the shower my body smells like pomegranate an my hair smells like strawberries.
While I head to my room i run in to somebody which is my dad. He's furious an slams me up against the wall With nothing but a towel over my body. He starts sniffing me an then starts talking. You can smell the alcohol in his breath. He whispers in my ear telling me that I have my mothers nice juicy curves an starts roaming his hands over them. Before he could go any further I kick him in his ball sack and run to my room as fast as I can.
He starts running after me but before he can get to me I make it in to my room and lock the door. He starts cussing and again saying "you can't hide from me for ever little girl." I slide down by my door thinking how I will get out , will I make it out before he beats me up and how will I explain this on the first day of school on why I'm late.
I need to hurry though so I go to my make up desk and hurry to do my makeup and put my hair in a fish tail braid. I hurry out my room with my bag of books an car keys trying not to get caught by my dad while I get out of the house.
    I get in to my new rusty old car an head on the road. Every day now I have to head a different way to go to school. I can't head the other way like I use you to all the memories would come rushing to me.
        It takes me like 5 minutes to their which is a good thing ,but what sucks is that I'm only late by six minutes. I pull in to the school parking lot an park into a extremely small parking space that surprising my car can fit in to. I rush out of my car and head into the school.          

Tell me what y'all think thanks!  :)