Untitled Part 2 Shatta Wale new dancer

This story's about this girl that love to dance a lot and her parent let her travel to America(Los Angeles) to finish her school there  and she has to pick with school she wants to go to so she picks a dancing school  and she's really amazing dancer 3 years letter she came back home and her parents were so happy that their daughter's coming back home, she has two sisters and two Brothers when she was a little girl she was in a dance group with her brothers a year letter she gets a call from the mosh Dang hell King Singer(Shatta Wale) so she became the  new dancer of ShattaWale she was so happy a year letter she stared to write her only song and she became a supper top model too Her parents were so proud of ther of their daughter whe she became Shatta Wale dancer She was hopeing to join the Musical videos and do her only song too but at the end she made all her dreams and furute to come true in life she was a lovely girl that never gives up for what she wants in her life and to be who she's  this story end when she helps the Homeness and the talent kids too . 

Cast 

Shatta Wale: Shatta

Yaa Jackson Reed: Faithy

Maame Serwaa: Angel 

Ruth Hamilton: Bianca 

Nana Yaw Jackson: Jacky

Maame Yaa little bro: John

Nana  Ama Mcbrown: Angelina's Bianca&Faithy big sister