Blurb

Authors note:

I have read several books on wattpad and have always wondered where you genius writers got your ideas from. From that day (Which was today x3) I now have the perfect idea for a story. Two story's I have read combined, tweaked, edited, changed (A LOT) and then I got my idea. So. . .

Enjoy!

(Oh the title, yeah needs a little work although it might fit with the book.. This is the prolouge so it wont be long but the chapters will be)

----

This is it. My first real misson in months. 

Picking up the letter, I re read it once more making sure I had everything installed in my brain. Being an assasin has its perks. I was a straight A student in high school from my amazing photographic memory. It just made killing these horrible monsters even more satisfying. 

Dimitri, 

I hope you are ready for this. This is one of the biggest cases we've had in years and we want you to take this one on your own. I will be not there to help you. Lets test your abilities. You have been training hard. Lets see if its payed off.

There is a man, aged 54 named Derevux. He is in charge of robbery, kidnappings. . . Murder. There is no stopping him. He will not be stopped until he is taken down. I have uploaded a file to your computer on information about Derevux. It seems he has a son who, from what we know, has no idea what is going on with his father. His son, Scott is a normal 16 year old boy attending high school. We need you to get close to this boy, find out as much as you can. Use him to get closer to his father. And when the time is right, kill him. Do not hurt the boy unless you are certain he is involved in this whole operation.

We are counting on you Dimitri. Don't let us down.

Placing the letter down I smiled to myself "Don't worry Sir, that was the last thing I was going to do"