"I do"

Time skip to wedding day
Classic's POV:
I look at my self in the mirror as toriel fixes my dress. "Why am I the one to wear a dress?" I asked. Toriel laughed at my question. I sighed "whatever it doesn't matter anyway as long as I am with the love of my life nothing will ever go wrong" I said with a closed eye smile. "There you go all done" says toriel as she gets up. "I'm so happy for you sans" she says while hugging me. "Thank you toriel" I said as I hug back. Suddenly papyrus knocks down that door. "CONGRATS BROTHER I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" yells papyrus lifting me up and giving me a hug. I smile and hug back "thank you Papyrus" I said as he puts me down. Toriel looks at her watch. "It's time" she says. I smile at toriel and hug her again for helping me. I take Papyrus's hand as we walk out of the dressing room to my fiancé. The wedding bells ring as we walk through the ally.

Fell's POV:

I spot sans walking towards me wearing a beautiful wedding dress. ' god I must be the luckiest monster alive ' I thought as he stands in front of me. I lift the vale off his face. "We are here today to congratulate these two monsters who found love. Now, fell will you take this lovely monster as your long,live wife?" Asked asgore. "I do" I said as I nodded. "Sans, will you take this handsome monster as your long,live husband?" Asked asgore I looked at sans. "I do" he said in reply. "Fell you may now kiss the bride" said king asgore. I kissed sans as I heard everyone cheer. I was the most happiest monster ever.

No one's POV:

Everyone gathered around fell and sans as they took the group picture. They all enjoyed the rest of the day hanging out and having fun. Most people gave sans and fell gifts others just congratulated them. Sadly it was soon time to go and they all had to say good bye. Sans and fell hopped into a limo and waved good bye as they drove to their new home.

Times skip to end of long ride

Fell came out of the car and open the door for sans. Sans came out,but was quickly swept of his feet because fell picked him up in a bridal style. "What are you doing?!" Asked sans as Fell opened the door and went inside. "What? Am I not aloud to carry my new wife?" Asked fell giving sans a flirty smile. Sans's face quickly went to a bright blue. "Why do I have to be the wife?!" He Asked with a little sass in his voice. Fell put sans on the couch and sat next to him. "Cause your the one to moan the most~" he said kissing sans on the cheek. Sans blushes an even brighter blue. Fell turned on the tv to mtt's channel as they watch sans puts his head on fell's shoulder while cuddling him. "I love you","I love you too" Said fell.

The End

I hope you enjoyed this for it was my first story. If you didn't maybe give me some tips on how I can improve. Thank you.