chapter one

"Please don't do this. I'll do anything you want just please spare my daughters life, our daughters life." My father pleaded. The whole town was going up in flames, screams could be heard from all over the town as villains were flooding in and heroes were doing there best to help civilians evacuate the city and trying to hold off the villains. In the middle of all of that mess, there was a father, trying to protect his daughter from one of the monsters that invaded the city. And that villain so happened to be the cruelest woman in the world. My mother.
"Aw come on. Don't you get it? The only way that the world will listen to us is through violence. We can make that happen if you just join me. Join us." She stated as she inched towards my father who was cradling me in his arms while trying to create a barrier to separate us from her with his ice quirk.
"No. I will not join you. I don't want that life for my daughter. My precious (f/n)."

swoosh.

That's all it took. One swing of her hand is all it took for her to redirect my fathers ice quirk to make it stab right through his heart. Cutting my face in the process. "For fuck sake, I told you but you wouldn't listen. This is your fault." She aimed the last part at me. She started walking towards me while I was still holding onto my fathers lifeless body. I was trembling, I couldn't move at all. All I could do was cling to my father and listen to the noises outside.
"Alright (f/n). Your useless to me since you don't have your quirk yet and to be honest I can't be arsed waiting for it... appear. So, I'll just kill you," She evilly smirked as she ripped the metal out of the wall and moulded it into a spear like weapon and threw it towards me. I opened my eyes as tears ran down them and everything went black.

10 years later...

"Name: (F/n) (L/n), Age: 16, sex: female... is that all the info you have on her?" Nezu asked.
"Not exactly. Ten years ago (L/n)'s hometown was attacked by villains. One of those villains included (L/n)'s mother, (M/n) (L/n). A nameless villain who just wanted to be noticed by everyone. She killed (F/n)'s father and attempted to kill her as well but failed and ended up dying herself. Cause of death, (F/n)." A government agent stated to the teachers of UA.
"So let me get this straight. You want her to enrol in this school because she killed someone?" Aizawa said.
"No. We want her to enrol here because she has potential and we want you to train her to become a great hero." He said. The teachers looked amongst each other and they didn't look too sure. Out of nowhere, "Ok. We'll let her come to this school." Nezu said out of the blue.
"But we haven't even discussed this! We still don't know all the details or even her quirk." All Might protested. Nezu looked at All Might and he calmed down a bit. The agent then continued, "Her quirk is that she can control every element in the world by either observing it or having the natural energy in her body. When she does this, her hair and eye colour change depending on the element she decides to use. She can use up to four at a time, and she has been trained to the best of our ability to at least control her quirk."
silence followed after. After a discussion and all the arrangements, (F/n) (L/n) will attend UA high school and join class 2-A.

Ok so this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. I won't be able to update that much but when I do I'm sure it will be worth it. If you have any questions about this leave a comment! Also this is not proof read.
- A💥