One Thing

LAUREN'S POV
Harry & I are walking through school when I see Camila walking towards us. I look at her & try to open my mouth to say hi, but my throat closes up & heart beats faster & faster. Harry pulls me off to the side.
"You okay there? You look a little flustered." I nodded. "I'm good. Thanks Haz."
Then, Louis walks by with his arm around Eleanor's waist. Harry frowns & just kind of stares after them. "Harold! Staring's not nice." I playfully scolded him causing him to break from his trance.
"Whatever," he mumbles. We head towards our History class. "So, did you talk to Louis at his party?" I ask as we sit down in the back of the room.
He shook his head. "I never got the chance. What about you? Did you talk to Camila?" I look over at him. "As a matter of fact, I did. I met her & we went out to lunch the following Friday to get to know each other."
"It took 12 years of living next to you for her to finally want to get to know you?" He chuckled. "I guess. She's always had more friends while I've just had you and Liam."
He feigned offense. "Are you saying you don't enjoy our company?" I laugh. "Of course I do. I would like to get to know her though. I barely know her, but she has my heart." Harry snorted. "So poetic." I slapped him playfully. "I didn't ask for your opinion, Curly."
-------------------------------------------

LOUIS' POV

I tried to find Curly today so I could finally meet him since I didn't get to at the party. He seemed to be avoiding me though. If I walked towards him, he'd find an excuse to go the other way & he always had that Megan Fox look-alike with him.

I can't stop thinking about him & why I haven't met him before. My thoughts are interrupted by El. "Lou, school's over. You have musical rehearsal, don't you?" I snap out of my whirlwind of thoughts & nod my head.

"Yeah, right. I'll see you tonight, El." I kiss her cheek before walking off & throwing an, "I love you." over my shoulder. She calls one back before leaving.

I'm wrapped in my thoughts again & not watching where I'm headed, so it's no surprise when I run into someone. "S-sorry. I-I didn't mean to run into you." The kid's stumbling over his words. I look up & see it's Curly. "Hey, it's okay. No harm done. I'm Louis by the way. What's your name?" I finally ask the lad after years of living near him.

"I'm Harry. No offense, but why are you here in the auditorium? It's musical rehearsal time." I nod. "I know. I'm the male lead this year." He looks up. "Oh. I didn't know you liked the theater."

I shrug. "I've always had an interest. I've normally got football, but I have a hip injury that keeps me from playing." He nods. "Well, I'm in it. I'm actually your understudy technically, but since you most likely won't be gone, I'll be one of the extras." He rambles for a bit, but it's endearing.

"Right well. I have to run. Gotta get ready if we're gonna get this musical moving." I say & walk off. He just stands there for a few seconds before scrambling out the doors. I shake my head. He's goofy, but I want to get to know him more.

A/N
I'm baaaaaaaack. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sos so so so so so so sorry I've been so bad about updating. Anyways, here's this chapter & I just updated my Camren One Shots story, so if you read that one (or even if you don't) do me a favor & go check it out.