Ink x Error (lemony lemon)

Ew my bed feels a little silky from last night >:V

Anyways into the lemonaids
----------------------------------------------

Ink's pov -

I carry a small paper brown bag in my arms full of art supplies trying not to let it slip out of my hand.
I place it down on my desk and wonder

"Where's Error?"

Normally I'd sense one of the aus being torn by now but everything is quiet...

A little TOO quiet..

I grab my brush and paint a circle on the wall to create a portal to the anti-void.

I enter

I drop down in the anti-void then look around for ERROR.

Lucky I found him.

He was curled up in a ball laying on the ground turned away from me

"Heya ..Error??" I say quietly

I begin to walk towards him slowly but stop after hearing him whisper to himself

"Inky.."

He shuffled around a bit and groaned in what seemed like boredom.

I continue approaching him as quietly as possible, I heard him quietly moan.

I stop.

Then I accidentally dropped my pencil pwp (fuck)

"Shit" I whisper

It hits the floor causing error to look over towards me.

I stare at him for a bit

"Uhhh....heyyyyyy I was just checking on you but you're busy so I'll just go now!" I turn to leave but am tackled to the ground with my hands above me by error's blue strings.

"I-I wasn't going to do anything! Let's fight another day p-please!" I begged to be let free as I struggled against his strings.

They only tightened

Error looked down on me blushing a bright yellow, his eyes half closed and panting slightly

"I don't care, I'm going to use you for disturbing me"

He tugged on my scarf making me gasp as he slowly tore off my shirt.

"you j-jerk that was my favorite shirt.." I whined

"S-shut up" he then placed his thumb into my mouth forcing an entry and slides his three tongues in as he uses his fingers to rub and lightly trace each of my ribs causing me to moan in the kiss.

I wanted to bite down on his thumb but something told me not to..and to just let this happen..

Error pulled away from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva and rubbed my growing erection through my pants.

"A-Ahh~ error n-no!" I moaned

He continued and I quietly moaned more, I didn't expect this to feel this good..if only he had removed my pants..

It's like he read my mind, he pulled down my boxers and pants in one swipe and used more strings to hold up my legs.

"G-gAh Error please s-stop!"

He licked and kissed my neck and began to pump my Boner (get it? Cause they're skeletons hahaha ok I'll stop)

I moaned louder "you say to stop but your body says yes" I won't lie, it did. And my heat was taking over my clear thinking

He bites down hard on my neck causing it to bleed, weirdly I enjoyed the pain..

"AAah~ Error~!"

He licks up the blood and pulls down his pants with one hand and caresses my thighs with the other

He positioned himself and rubbed the tip against my dripping wet entrance

He lets out a glitchy gravely sexy chuckle as I squirm in pleasure, bucking my hips asking him to just Fuck me already.

He gets the message and slowly slides in...He was b I g

"A-A-AAHHhh~" I let out a loud moan from the pain and pleasure

He holds still a bit for me to adjust

I'm surprised, I thought he'd wreck me or try to kill me but nOoo...it's nice..

I glance away and shyly nod

He begins to slowly thrust

I feel myself bouncing a bit away from the pressure but the strings kept me in place.

I moan and pant from all this pleasure
My eyes close half way as I get louder with each thrust error gives me.

I tug on the strings for support as Error moves faster, I feel him hit everything inside me.

"A-Ahh E-Error!~" my breathing hitches at one point.

Error notices the slight change in breathing and continues to thrust into my prostate

I moan his name louder

"I-inky i'm g-gonna" he thrusts into me harder, I felt like he tore something inside of me but I loved it, I loved this, I loved him~

My tongue rolls out of my mouth as a few tears form in my eyes.

He wipes them away and nuzzles my neck as he releases his cooling hot seed deep inside of me.

The over simulation and immense pleasure made my walls tighten as I came too.

Allll over errors shirt and my ribs and his dick.

He licked off my ribs continuing to fill me with his seed.

His eyes closed as he quietly moaned my name.

The strings on my hands disappear and I instantly wrap my arms around him as he slowly continued to Fuck me.

We both came a second time and error flopped on top of me still locked inside.
"I love you inky" he stopped moving and snuggled me, resting his head on my chest

I sigh and kiss his forehead

I whisper to him "Love you too Error"
Then fall asleep

And then they had paperjam :D

914 words thatsa lotta words