Chapter 7

Three days.

That's how long I've been caged up in this prison like an animal. The days were painstakingly slow as my body was getting weaker. The cage felt like it was getting even smaller; enclosing around me and suffocating me. My long, brown hair was knotted and you couldn't even tell that my PJ's were baby blue because of how dirty they had gotten. I was revolted at how filthy I was and I desperately craved a bath.

I haven't seen Pan since our previous conversation and I wasn't even surprised. That evil bastard was enjoying the torment he's putting me through. just the thought of him was making my blood boil with anger.

"Have you decided to play nice now?" 

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

I remained silent and glared at Pan as he walked up to the cage. His deadly, green eyes stared at me blankly for a moment before rolling his eyes and sighing, annoyed at the fact that I wasn't speaking.

"I brought you some food." Pan spoke with no trace of emotion as he pushed a canteen through the bars and waved his hand, magically making a green apple appear in front of me next to the canteen.

"I'm not hungry." I lied, even though the tempting apple before me made my mouth salivate with hunger.

"Of course you are." Pan scoffed, raising his brow. "You haven't eaten anything in three days." he continued.

"How do you honestly  expect me to eat, or do anything, when you have me caged away like a prisoner!?" I sassed back, which only made him let out a dark chuckle.

"You're not my prisoner, you're my guest." Pan said in a mocking, polite tone as an arrogant smirk emerged on his face. I was starting to think that smirk was a permanent feature on his face.

"Whatever." I mumbled as I purposely turned my head and gazed down at the grass in order to avoid looking at Pan furthermore. Without uttering another word, I could hear Pan's footsteps as he moved further away until I could no longer hear them. I felt relieved that he left me alone.

For now.

Pan's P.O.V

I stormed my way back to camp in complete rage. My tumultuous temper vibrated through the forest, which caused the trees to sway in fear. My lost boys didn't dare to look at me as I stomped passed them, heading towards my treehouse. Normally, I loved the power that their fear made me feel, but right now I didn't care because that stupid girl is becoming a problem.

I growled in frustration as I aimlessly paced around the treehouse, plotting my next move. I was originally planning on killing her, but after I saw the bravery that she possessed when she talked back to me, I strategically decided to make her a pawn in a game that we would soon play.

She needed to know that was in control and that no one could talk back to their king. She will learn to respect me by the time that I'm done with her. The thought of having her as one of my dolls that I could play with as I please gave me a rush of excitement.

It may take some time and effort, but I will break Ivy in the end. After all, Peter Pan never fails.

AN: Hey guys! I had to post in honor of Pan returning for the finale of OUAT this Friday lol. I know this one was short but I hope you guys liked it! If anyone has any questions or suggestions or anything, then don't be afraid to message me and I will be sure to reply! Bye guys! Hope you all have a good day! 💚💚