Love.. (english version)

Falling inlove..

It's such a great feeling.
You know, a person who'd ask you if you r fine.
A person who'd always ask you how your day went.
A person who'd always tell you to eat well.
A person who'd scold you if you slept late.
A person who doesnt want you to show off your body because he claims that "it's just for me".

We started the same way all relationships started.
Happy.. Inlove.
Calls, texts, then when we see each other it's like it's only the two of us in the world.
It was like we were the happiest people on earth.

Then the obstacles came..
My family doesnt allow me to have a boyfriend. They said i was too young. So they made me avoid you.
We overcame that.
Jealousy.. small fights..
Everything. We overcame.

I. I was the one who did not give everything. I was happy. Happy that you are there for me. Happy that we were together.
Happy that we always tease each other. It's like we dont have any problems.

But we were always far from each other. And i can't bare not to see you everyday. Not knowing what you are doing.

I'm so stupid, because i gave up.

But i think i made the right decision.. i love you. But it was not enough.

But when i saw you with someone else.. it was so painful. F*ck, it was so damn painful.

You are happy. I saw u happy. And i am so happy for u. But im getting hurt for myself. I shouldn't have let u go. But if i continued us, it would hurt us even more.

It was right.. what i did was right..

You are happy now.. and i always told u

I'm happy when you are happy but..

Before i closed my eyes, all i can see was u. Then she arrived..

And everything was a blur..

And i closed my eyes, as tears started falling from it.

I'm the one who left, but why am i the one hurting?