part one

Jin's POV

FLASHBACK

=~= One year ago=~=

Yeah Its summer! Finally I don't need to face my witch-liked teacher."Seokjin let's go!" Mom said to me. When we arrived I took a bath and open my laptop.

"Seokjin come here!"Mom said from the living room. "Wae?!" I said irritatedly.

"Just come here pali" she mutter.I went down stairs as what she asks me to do.

When I arrived there I asked "What?!"

"Seokjin what coarse do you want?"mom asked with a smirk on her face.

"Business management." I simply replied."Okay that's good." mom said

"Your mom and I wanted you to enter Seoul National University for college" dad said.

"What?! Really?! But Seoul is quite far from here does it mean I'm going to live there?" I asked them and they just nodded "With whom?!" I added. "We decided to send you alone so you will be more INDEPENDENT" Dad said. Dad emphasized the word 'independent' which make me to be irritated.

I walk to my room with disappointment.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jisoo's POV

"Ms.Kim, we're here." Mr. Lee told me and woke me up. "Huh? Oh... Yes, Mr.Lee" I replied.

"Ms.Kim Your things are all Inside the house, I have to go back to U.S. now and by the way here's the key of the car like what your dad promised you." He said and handed me the keys.

"But who will send you back at the airport?" I ask Mr. Lee. "I'll just ride a taxi." he replied, and smile.

"Okay, take care" I said to Mr. Lee and waved a goodbye.

I entered my House that dad gave me when I turned 18. I look at the fridge and search for food. I only found bread and strawberry jam so instead of suffering from hunger I ate the bread and brush my teeth. Then I went to my room to fix my things.

*time skip*

After I finished to unpacked my things, I went down stairs to have my lunch but I didn't found any food so I call a delivery fastfood and ordered pasta.

While waiting for the food I went to the living room to watch some movies.

*Time skip*

I went outside to buy groceries because I cannot just buy fast food every time. Before I head to the grocery store I saw a Park so I stopped the car and decided to walk around the park.

As I was walking around the park, when I saw a man who took photos of the sky. I felt irritated and I didn't knew that I already roll my eyes so to calm my self I just continued walking and entered a Café.

Jin's POV

I'm now watching the photos I took earlier then, I remember something that made me smile.

FLASHBACK
I was taking photos when I saw a girl roll her eyes on me. I followed her to a café and ordered some drink. A few minutes later I realized that I was staring at her the whole time so I stood up on my chair and went to the cashier to pay then, I walked out of the café.

I sat on a bench to rest near the café and smile when I saw a familiar figure. I was thinking who she is then I remember that she was the girl earlier so I took out my camera and get a snap shot just as I finished taking her photos She entered her car  and then the rain started to fall so hard.
END OF FLASHBACK

Autor's Note:
That's all for now :)