❤We Go to Compton❤

We get inside his car but not the Audi though.He looks at he and asks:

"Was that your mans?"

I answer him with a (Yes)and put my head down in shame.He takes his finger and lifts up my chin slowly and moves my face so I could look at him. I ask him was that his girl and he answers with a simple yes and starts to drive.

S-Why you got a different car everyday?

T-I like to change up my shit once in a while girl.

S-So what is this one?

T-This is a Mercedes-Benz and its name is Michael right after me and the Audi is named after you cause you are valuable and expensive just like gold.

S- So sweet so where we going?

T- I don't know cause I just wanna get high and be with you.

S- I know one place you can get high and be with me, switch seats.

T-Gurl you must be cray if you gonna drive my(gco)

She gives him the look and he shuts up and switches seats with her.She starts to drive and she puts on the radio and they are playing Faded and he smiles while he looks out the window shield.

|25 Minutes Later....|

They are at her cousins house in Compton.And at the time imagine a lot of booze and drunk people and people having sex in random places.

T-Damn you drove us to the ghetto and where is my car gonna be safe?

S-Michael shut up now and keep ya goddamn head down okay.

He nods his head and she takes his hand and leads him into the party.She sees her cousin kissing on a girl and she pulls her cousin and the girl apart and drags her cousin by her hair upstairs.

[btw her cousins name is Dori short for Dori Anne]

Shaunaye leads herself,Dori,and Tyga into a empty room.

S-WTF DORI-ANNE JONES ARE YOU SERIOUS IN MY PENTHOUSE??!!!?A GODDAMN PARTY FULL OF ADDICTS,HOBO'S,NIGGAHS AND BITCHES!Then I see you kissing on some bitch and I left you with a responsibility that you couldnt handle?After your mom threw you out I took care of you and you should be grateful little skank.Grateful and happy.hmm

She walks out and Tyga brings her back in.

D-I am sorry this is the only party I have thrown so far I only wanted to have a little bit of fun with my friends and the girl who u called a bitch is my girlfriend Lisa.And are you Tyga?

T-Yes and what you did was wrong and your cousin is very sorry for calling your girlfriend a bitch and you a skank.

D-That's okay cause I get that all the time so it doesn't bother me, she says as the tears roll down her face slowly.

T-Don't cry Dori and baby girl apologize now

He hugs Dori and looks at Shaunaye with a pleading look in his eyes, she sighs

S-I am sorry for calling you a skank it was that I am so disappointed in you but I love you so I took you under my wing.

D-It's okay and she smiles at her

S-Now come gimme some sugar boo and afterwards clear out your friends and Lisa can stay.

Dori comes up to Shaunaye and gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she goes downstairs and clears out the people except Lisa.

Shaunaye lays on the floor in her back and sighs while Tyga sits next to her stroking her hair softly.

S- You wanna get high now?

T- Are you gonna get high with me?😏

S-Yea sure.😉

He lights it up takes some nd passes it to me,and it smells sweet. I pass it back get up and go downstairs and get a bottle of Ciroc and get two cups. I go back upstairs and walk through the haze of the smoke. He smiles and opens the bottle. And pours me and some. We clank the cups together and drink.He passes the blunt back to me and realized that this niggah almost demolished this shit😲, I take another whiff and don't pass it back.

T-Damn you da first girl who took it like a pro. I like that

I sit between his legs and finish the blunt and drink some more Ciroc. He leans down and kisses me passionately and I respond with my tongue and he answers with his. I break away and get comfortable cause imma be sleeping with him all night,😘