Chapter One

Lydia woke up confused, stuttering "W-where am i?" She got up, having a scaried look on her face, around was a greenish blue wall and a silver desk and books were scattered all over the floor. Lydia was scared. She turned her strawberry blonde locks to a sound. A soft innocent sound she knew she heard it before. The floor was a little wet but she managed. The sound became clear. Bump Bump Bump, there goes the sound again! Bump bump bump, the sound was terrifying her. It was coming from the hallway. Lydia walked steady, following the sound walking forward with her brown black heels, it sounded like somebody needed help, it sounded like someone was dying, most importantly it sounded like a heartbeat,as she walked closer the heartbeat bumped louder. BUMP BUMP BUMP. Right behind her, you could hear a door opening and closing hard,but Lydia didnt hear it.
Somebody had grabbed her from behind. It was Stiles, Lydia had lost focus and had saw Stiles standing there. Lydia laughed softly "STILES.You found me!" She hugged him softly, "Yeah.yeah i found you." He returned the hug gently. "Lets go." He leaded the way and holded her hand, she followed but she couldn't stop to think about the sound, she let go softly and followed the heartbeat, Stiles turned around "Lydia..." He couldn't stop her.