Chapter 1-move in

It was my first year of collage I got my dorm in summer so I was living at my dorm for many months now ; in a few days I'll be learning of art and designs but that means I'll have a new rommate
I have no idea what gender is this roommate or even he or she's face tomorrow my roommate will Move-in
"Hello,Mom is my sister going to do surgery today?" Mom said "Yes,dear at 3o'clock pm Im very worried dear I need to go" I replied "sure,I hope the heart replacement will be a success"

When 8o'clock pm I called my mom "mom,is it a success?"she was crying and she replied"yes,my dear your little sister is still here but she sleeping tommorow you guys will talk okay goodnight my dear" "night"

I went to bed And went to sleep when I woke up I heard Noice in my door I said "wait!" I stand up and went to the door It was my new roommate "what the...Your a BOY. I thought your going to be a girl anyways...im shin im half korean how about you?" He told me "hi,im Tony half Australian nice to meet you...s-shin where's my room?"
"Oh...of course" I took him into his room and he smiled and said "Cool,thanks call me if breakfast is ready" he shut the door right into my face "Rude" I went to the kitchen and took pancake mix when I was cooking I heard music coming from his room it was very loud I knocked on his door he opened the door And I saw a huge speaker on his desk a computer "put the noice down!" He said "ya,sure whatever" he put the music down and said "oh ya I want cereal for breakfast"
I said "are you a KID were going to eat pancakes so don't be picky"we got silent he smashed the door again
Right into my face his very "Rude" I went to the kitchen and saw the Pancakes buring I turned off the stove and went to the telephone to buy some chines food when We were waiting for the food I was looking at FB and Saw him in my friend request I accept the friend request I text him

"Hi" he replied with a "😄"and then he go offline a knock on the door came I run to the door and the Chinese food I said "eat time!" He opened his door with disoppointment he went to the table with me I told him " I want to know you better tonight were going to eat on the new korean restorant" he really said "like a DATE" I looked at him and said "HELL NO,its just a hang out time so we could know better" he replied "Sure,anyways later please be quiet Im going to make a tutorial video" I nod and eat my food when I was done eating I said to him " hay,can you clean the dishes today im feeling kinda dizzy he nod I went to my bed and got a big large sigh I was so dizzy that I fell asleep I woke up it was NIGHT I need to take a bath im going to be LATE...when I was done taking a bath and changing I went out of my door and knocked on his door his door was lock I knocked again I text him "hay,where are you?" He replied at the restorant already" I told him "Okay,im heading right there bye"
"See ya later"