Chapter 2-Late

I am finding a taxi I've been here for about 21 minutes and there's still no taxi and atlast I found one I told the driver where am going I sit down at the chair and looked at the window I was so stressed and we STOP "why are we Stopping?" The driver said "its traffic ma'am" I nod and panicking in my brain I never been LATE before the green light turned on and here we go and NOW A accident "(shit)"

I texted tony Im going to be LATE order dinner already!" He replied "dud Its close lets just get some coffee?"

Shin:fine,coffe is fine how about starbux" he said "okay"

"Sir change plan starbux"The driver said "okay ma'am were going to pass it anyways" I immediately told the driver" thank god" a few minutes I gave the money and went to starbux I ordered my favorite and Then tony came inside and shouted out loud "Hi,Shin cool that's my favorite too!"
Everyone looked at me and him I was so embarrassed I took my drink and went to a table I took his hand and said

Shin:Tony why did you shout my Name it's embarrassing don't do that again and if you do I'll cick your ass now get your coffe...NOW" I was so angry I could kill him right now he got his drink and we started talking "so...tony how old are you?" Tony said "17 yearsold how about you?" I said "im 17 as well are you poor,average or rich tony" He said "I don't want to brag but im rich how about you?" I told him "im average with a sprinkle of richness" we understand and we share mostly everything about ourselves I got to know him better and Liked him
He was a nice guy but I cant say his perfect already we went to the dorm like 4 am I was so tired I fell asleep wearing My Shoes I woke up around 10 am I opened his door he was still asleep I took some strawberrys and some grapes and bananas I mede it a cereal a fruit cereal we woke up and he took a banana and ate it were still tired That today I have shift morning shift on a fast food restaurant I was so tired that I called my boss and said "boss im sick today I can't come today" the boss said "Yes"and Ends the call now Im super LATE "uhg..."