Head Hunters Part 2

After the angry crowd left ( pizza -less ) Wendy and Cass went to do their shift in the gift shop , and Mable walked into the living room to see something horrific

Mable PoV  * I gave up on the emoji PoVs because I am a lazy author, as said many times throughout the book *

I walked into the living room and saw , my beautiful creation . Headless and besmirched .

Gruncle Stan called the police department but the officers spent more time mocking Bro-Bro than they did investigating , going so far as to leave because of a cantaloupe ! It's ridiculous ! That doesn't even sound like a real thing , for waffles sake !

Dipper PoV

This is it . My chance to prove myself to Cass , to Stan and to those mean cops who think they are so much better than me . They called me adorable. How rude !

I gave a grand speech , which was slightly offset by a small sneeze at the end .

PoV Ends

Cass laughed at the sneeze. " you do sneeze like a kitten !" She giggled.

Dipper found it very hard to be taken seriously in general, let alone when his sister and crush were laughing at him.

After calming everybody down, He discovered that there was an axe hidden beside the sofa. He immediately assumed that it belonged to Manly Dan , local woodcutter , and went to interview him

* time skip because punching the clock now has a new meaning *

After discovering the axe was left handed, they did various tests to determine whether or not the suspects were left handed. All of them were right handed, except for the guy with both hands in casts.

Cass did not understand why they bothered to interview that guy to begin with. Neither did Mable.

Dipper might've taken this a tad too seriously.

*time skip because Toby Determined freaks me out*

Dipper PoV

Oh my god

How could I have gotten it so wrong . It was the wax figures. They were mad at Stan for not using them for so long that they tried to kill him. They killed the wax figure instead, but who knows what would have happened if they hadn't

Mable , Cass and I bravely fought of the wax models , but I was almost defeated by wax Sherlock Holmes . Luckily , I lead him to the rooftop , where he melted into oblivion from the sunrise. Unfortunately, his last words were " you sneeze like a kitten " which kinda tainted the victory, but at least I proved to those cops that city kids are equally as smart as them , if not more so as we solved the crime , not them!

****************************

Omg I didn't think I would be able to finish it but here it is. Part two of Head Hunters

Sleepy author-chan

I'll write more next Monday

See ya