Chapter 13: I Remember

[Daehwi's POV]

I followed Guanlin at the restroom.

"Do I really have to do this?" said by familiar voice from the restroom.
"Ofcourse. It's the only way."
Wait... This is Guanlin... They know each other. Guanlin is talking to...

"Jinyoung, make sure Daehwi won't know this." Guanlin said with a low voice.

"What? Why am I mentioned? Have I done anything to them?" I mumbled.
"Guanlin..." Jinyoung said. "Tell me honestly, do you like him?" Jinyoung asked.
"Like who?" Guanlin replied.
"Daehwi!" Jinyoung raised his voice.
I gasped.
"All I asked from you is to avoid him. Don't make any issues here." Guanlin replied.
"So Guanlin is the reason why Jinyoung has been avoiding me." I mumbled again, biting my lip.

"Past in the past. Okay? I broke up with him because his mom told me. It wasn't my choice." Jinyoung said. I can hear him crying. "Both of us know that right?"
I gasped. Guanlin was silenced.
"I still love him okay? I haven't told him everything yet becau-"
"He's still depressed. He can't move on. The past has been hunting him. His brains want to remember but his heart doesn't!" Guanlin raised his voice.

I looked over. They were so serious they didn't notice that I was at the door.
Guanlin held Jinyoung's shirt.
"I am his bestfriend for a very long time. Seeing him broken AGAIN makes my heart ache too. And if that happens again, I don't know if I should just beat you up or kill you." Guanlin said.
Jinyoung noticed me.

"Dae-Daehwi" Jinyoung said, Guanlin instantly released Jinyoung's shirt from his big hands.

"Daehwi" Guanlin's face changed. "We were practicing our script for the pre-"
"You're gonna lie again? I heard everything Guanlin." I said, tears from my eyes kept falling.
"Thanks to the both of you, I remembered." I walked out of the restroom.