**3**

Tysm for ur precious votes  &comments

One thing i want to tell is that in this story their will be no viraj solanki and their will be no shivay-viraj tashan

So lets start

***********************************

OBEROI MANSION (OB)

Shivaay was shouthig on khanna for not finding any info regarding anika.Firstly he was all frustated with the happenings and secondly, angry on not finding out anika as he has confront her.After getting affirmation by Khanna that he will find anika asap he left to ready for the ceremony.

After some half an hour all were presented in hall waiting impatiently for.......one n only our handsome ,dashing and S.M.R.T Rudy (its not always that girls take more time to get ready :p)

O-(in frustated tone ) how much time will this duffer take to get ready?

S-bhavya where is rudra ?

B-(in an annoyed tone) don't ask bade bhaiya he always says that i always take more time than him but look now who is taking more time.I'm sure he is taking more time just to impress those hot girls who will be present there but he forget one thing who i am ACP Bhavya pratap rathore i will make such cases against him that he will forget the meaning of flirting but only one thing he will learn is saying 'sister' to every other girls . I will .......

She was cut by rudra who was coming in full tashan and attitude towards them.

R-i will what ?huh! I know every one is jealous of me bcoz girls can never fail to fall in the charm of such a dashing ,handsome boy like me n also if i m accompanied by two old uncles.

S&O-Shut up rudra

R-what shut up.Find other words bcoz truth will always remain a truth and truth is that u two are old uncles and all girls will not even look at u they all will be shouthing 'rudra..u r so handsome ' 'rudra ...i luv .........

He stopped by a deathly glare given by none other her acp wife who is ready to take law in her hands by killing him

Before bhavya can say anything shivaay said them to move as they are getting late.iIn fear of bhavya,rudra ran out by saying that he will brimg the car .

In Road

After the sence if few minutes ,arnav decided to break the ice between them.So he fakes  cough in the hope that he will get some attention but in fail.

Ar-(fakes cough again )

No resonse

Ar-(nervously) ho...how are u now ?Do u need any help? Is it paining too nuch ? Shall i .....

He was cut in middle by anika

A-I' m absolutely fine ,u dont take tension n i dont want any help

Ar-oh (only that much he can utter that time as he was lost in her melodious voice)

A-and also thank you fo saving my life. Its a very small word with the comparison of  what u did u risk ur life just to save me ...Tysm

Ar-no no its absolutely fine u dont to thank me infact it was my pleasure to save a life of such a beautiful and pure soul like u.

Anika smiles

Ar -in all this we forgot to intro duce ourselves.Myself arnav ...arnav singh raizada n u (forwards his hand for a handshake)

Anika was going to shake hand with him when she notice blood coming from his hand as he kept his hand under anika's head to protect her .

She quickly take out her hankerchief and started to tie it around his wound.

A-i m so sorry .it just bcoz me u got hurt and look how much blood is coming .i m so sorry

Anika was continously talking while arnav was busy staring this beautiful lady....

***********************************
So here the chapters end

Precap-most probably shivika meeting

Till now arnav don't know anika's name.so what will be the reaction of shivika to meet eachother ?what happen when istead of decreasing misunderstanding increase between them? What will be the reaction of shivay after seeing arnav in ceremony may be with anika?

Want to know...then keep reading

And also don't forget to hit the star button at last and also  keep commenting

Love u all
Signing off
Divya