I'm Special Because I Left A Blood Stain

~~~~ Contains some violence~~~~~

***Two years later***

I held the gun up, pointed at the man who raped two seven year old girls. I looked him in the eyes and he begged for forgiveness. He vowed to become better, but I didn't hear it. All I heard were the screams of little girls. I looked in his eyes as I smirked, and pulled the trigger, shooting him in the center of his forehead. Dead. By my hands.

 ****

When we got back to the house, I put my jacket on the coat rack and went to the kitchen. I’m always hungry after these missions. It’s been like that since the first one.

I grabbed an apple and bit into it as I pushed down the memories. I didn’t want to think about it. Not now, not ever. Dwelling on your kills is for the weak. You kill, and move on to the next. It’s an endless cycle.

The apple dealt with my hunger, but now I was thirsty. I went into the fridge and grabbed a cold bottle of beer. This shit becomes your friend in this life. I popped it open and took a sip.

“Olivia Bensen. You know you’re not of legal age to drink,” Damien said as he walked into the kitchen.

“I do a lot of illegal things because of you Damien. So suck it up,” I retorted. He never liked that I started drinking the alcohol here. I didn’t start till after my first kill, though. I was still weak back then. Crying every night, wishing I could go home, wanting my mom and my dad. God, I was so pathetic back then. In a way, I’m glad that I was thrown into this life.

“Well, what can I say? I have that affect on the ladies,” he joked as he grabbed himself a beer.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” I started off to my room in the house.

“We have another mission tomorrow. Be ready.”

“Got it. Now can I just be left alone, Damien? Preferably without you.” I said, as I turned around to look at him.

“Kirsten Nobel is a prostitute. She ties up the guys who come to see her then as soon as she’s done; she cuts off their dicks and literally shoves them down the man’s throat and allows them to choke on their own cock until they die. Tyler and Hayden will find her whereabouts tomorrow evening. It is our job to catch her and kill her,” he explained.

This lady may sound horrendous to you, and that’s because she is. We deal with people like this and worse all the time though, so I’m not affected by what Kirsten does to her victims. Granted, I’ve never had a mission with a lady who makes her victims choke on their own dicks, but there’s a first time for everything, eh?

“What, so are you going to be the bait? Get her to think that you’re just another one of her victims? Then what? I burst in and I shoot her? Is that how it’s going to go?” I ask him. I would revel in the fact that he’s the bait. Usually I’m the bait, as we deal with men most of the time. Damien is usually my back up if I can’t kill the man right away.

“Something like that.” I hated when he was vague. It irritated the shit out of me. I rolled my eyes and went up the steps to my room.

See, Damien is the leader of this secret corporation that takes care of all the criminals that the police force doesn’t deal with. I know that sounds like he’s a fucking God or something because he wants to help the world and make it a better place, but believe me when I say that he is no God and that this job is not as pretty as you think.

Damien recruits men and sometimes women every once in a while, usually when he loses a certain number of his men. He’s usually not the one to actually take them in, like he did with me. I never understood why he was the one to personally take me, instead of doing what he normally does and send people out. He was also the one to train me, and I hate him for it. I am fit as hell and pretty much unstoppable, almost as good as him, but it was a literal beating, his training was. Every time I made a move wrong, slap across the face. Every time I missed my target, I was thrown across the room. As the training went on, and I missed or moved wrong, he pulled a knife on me. He was crazy, absolutely crazy. I have scars from his training. One time he even set my fucking bedroom on fire while I was sleeping as a training tactic. I made him buy me all new stuff for it though.