Chapter 1

I'm Daniel, I'm 17, and I think I see ghosts.

Every night, a man walks in. Always wearing a dark cloak and a Plague Doctor mask.

He stands at the foot of my bed and slowly, very slowly reaches out and grabs my leg.

He squeezes it and digs his claws into it.

Then I'm in darkness.

When I wake up, he's gone.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Danny, get down here. Breakfast is done!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I throw on my black jeans, red and grey striped sweater and my glasses then go downstairs. She poured me a bowl of cereal and made me some toast.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Who's sleep? Never heard of her." I reply.

She laughs then walks down the hall to get ready for work. I finish up my cereal and head out the door. My boyfriend, Johnathan, was waiting for me with his car.

"How was last night?" Johnathan asked.

"Same as always," I reply.

"I think you should see a therapist or something about this. I mean, it's just dreams right?" He said.

"I don't know if they are dreams or not. Every morning, I wake up with marks from where I felt him claw me. It's scary." I said back, my voice cracking. "Let's talk about something different."

"Okay babe."

____________________________________________________________________________

That's chapter one for you. Hope you enjoy.

EDIT:
I just realized the first part sounds like James 1 lines in TEOTFW