Chapter 2

A/N
I know I barely update and the book sucks so anyone who's read it, I apologize to you. Now on with the story

______________________________________

"Daniel? Daniel! DANIEL!" yelled my teacher. "Did you hear the question?"

"Uhhhhhhhh, no," I reply. I was spacing off and thinking about the man.

"When did World War II end?" She asked.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's, uhhh, uh September second 1945." I said.

"Correct." She says. "You can continue spacing off and drooling now."

*later*

"Hey Johnathan," I say.

"Hey," He replies. "Wanna go out tonight? We can go the the movie theater."

"Sure babe." I say.

As we drive to the theater, I stare up at the sky as the sun sets. We pull up the theater and by tickets for Infinity War because we love Marvel.

"Can I get a large popcorn and a Hershey's chocolate bar?" I ask the woman working the counter.

"Sure thing," She replied.

I got my food and we went in the theater. We got back seats so we had the best view of the screen. I glanced around the theater to see how many people we here and then.....

He pointed his terrible metal claw at me. Then he sat down.

I was shaking. He can't be real. It's impossible. Johnathan noticed me shaking.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"It's, well. It's nothing. It's fine. I'm just a bit cold," I say.

He's here. The man is in the theater.

____________________________________________________________________________

There's the new chapter cuz a few of u asked for it. Ye.