Aarmau

(Of course..we gotta start with Aarmau cuz..wai not.)

Aphmau was laying on her couch watching Netflix, and Aaron sat down next to her.
"What are you watching, Babe?"
Aaron asked, smiling. "Oh, I'm watching Anime." Aphmau said, her eyes not looking off the screen. "Alright, I'm gonna go upstairs. He got up and went upstairs grabbing his phone and and headphones, putting the headphones on, and started watching porn. Aaron was watching a boy gut loved on by a guy and he quietly moaned, getting a boner. He got turned on and pictured himself doing it with Aphmau. Aaron quickly got up and rushed downstairs, standing infront of Aphmau. "Aaron?.." She said confused, and he quickly picked her up and layed her down on the couch, kissing her roughly but but passionately. Aphmau kissed back, grabbing her arms around Aaron's neck. Aaron licked Aphmau's bottom lip, asking for entrance, but she declined and he slid his hand down into her pants, squeezing her butt, and she yelped, Aaron quickly sticking his tongue inside, exploring every bit of her mouth. Then Aaron started kissing her neck, searching for her sweetspot, Aphmau moaned, and Aaron started suckling and nibbling on her sweetspot, Aphmau letting out moans. Aaron loved the sound of her moans and picked her up bridal style, walking to their room, and pinned her to the wall, slowly grinding on her, and she moaned. "A-Aaron~.."
Aphmau moaned as Aaron started to grind on her faster, and started kissing her roughly. He pinned Aphmau onto the bed, taking off her shirt and pulling down her pants, pulling her bra off, massaging her left breast, kissing and sucking on the right one and Aphmau moaned, Aaron kissing around her body, licking around her body also. He then slid her panties off, and took off his shirt, pulling down his pants, his bulge visible and he stuck a finger onto Aphmau's vagina, making her moan loudly. "A-Aaron!~..." She moaned. "Wrong name Babe.." He said, his voice seep and lustul and he stuck to more fingers in. "D-Daddy!~.." She moaned loudly. "Correct.." Aaron said as be shoved his penis into her, going in and out quickly.* "UGH!" She loudly moaned, arching her back, biting her lip, Aaron thrusting info her faster. "F-Faster..D-Daddy..~" Aphmau moaned and he went even faster. He stopped, laying down next to Aphmau, panting. "Love ya Babe.." Aaron said, smiling. "I..love you..to.." She said, panting also as they both fell asleep.

Ayeee! This is my first lemon soo...if it's bad I'm sorry, have a great day Lil'Doors! ~GarGar