Chapter One~ Elevator

BREANNES POV

I looked at myself in the mirror and examined everything. My tan coloured hair was still curly. I touched it up with a wand real fast before continuing. My makeup was on point and my braces had no food in them. My green eyes glowed as I grabbed my bag and ran out my bedroom door. "Bre, are you eating here or is Alissa gonna get you something?" My mom asked me shooting a look at my outfit. I was wearing a Minnie Mouse crop top with white booty shorts and converse. I approved of it. "I'll get something with Alissa.. bye!" I ran up and gave my mom a huge hug before slinging my suitcase over my shoulder. I walked out of my front door and Alissa wasn't there.

Me: lis, where r u?
Lis💁: im on the street be ready.

I locked my phone as I saw Alissa pull up. I hopped in and gave her a hug. "Ready?" Alissa asked me. "Ready." I said and we took off.

*2 hours later*

We finally arrived to the hotel. It was beautiful. I grabbed my stuff and followed Alissa to the front desk. "Um hi, I'm here for a reservation." I didn't hear anything else. I started wondering around and then I hear Alissa call to me. "Bre, come on!" I jog over to her and grab the key from her. "Room 306. Hey, at least it's only on the 3rd floor." I giggled as we rushed over to the elevator. I wasn't paying attention and as I reached for the number 3 somebody's hand had been reaching for it also. I quickly shock my hand back and looked to see who. His face was so hot. I caught myself gawking at him. When I snapped back into reality he was staring at me like I was crazy. "Oh my bubbles, I'm so sorry... I just.." I froze. I looked at his bandana. The boy in the elevator was Taylor Caniff. I looked around the elevator to see myself in an elevator with Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, and Cameron Dallas.

AUTHORS NOTE

qotc; (question of the chapter) what's your name and how old are you

aotc; I'm Makaila and I'm 12 😻

((Sorry it was short))