Chapter 1

- I wasn't born LastNight

I know you niggas ain't right

You can ride for a nigga ya whole life

New pussy fuck it up in one night

Now he done played you .

~K.Michelle

Bra'Lynn P.O.V

-Another Day Of Walking In The Hood Again. It Ain't Gon Never Change . All These Wanna Be Dope Dealers & Niggas Old Enough To Be My Oldest Brother Still Try To Spit Game. I'm To Young Fa Them I Swear. Let Me Tell You Bout Me . My Name Is Bra'Lynn Simone Walker. I'm 14 I Live With My Dad & His Wife. I'm Carmel Or Darkskin With Long Poetic Braids. Pretty Eyes & A Nose Ring. Don't Get Me Wrong Im Thick But Ion Really Want It All. Having All The Guys Attention Is Alot. It's Alot Of Pressure & Alot Of Dissapointing Their So Calling Game They Spitting Game. I'm Walking To Forever 21 Now To Met My BestFriend Dalphiana But I Call He Iana. It's Kinda Chilly Today So I Got On A Fall Off The Shoulder Sweater Some Red Leather Leggings & My Breds 1 with my red and black furla purse. My Family Has Money . Alot.... My StepMom Is The Top Law Firm In Atlanta , & My Dad Owns Footlocker. Soo Come On Now. I Gets Em All.I walked through the doors & went straight to the bathing suits. I was looking at Em until I heard someone call my name. I look up to see Iana Smiling at me.

"Hey Iana"I say. "Hey Pretty Girl" She Say. I went back to looking at bathing suits. I seen this hot pink two peice with a fuffel cut top and a pink and gold tutu bottom with a detachable tutu part. I grab it and Showed Iana. "What you think about this one?" I ask . " ooh girl that sexy" she said loud so you can hear her through the whole store.i looked through them some more and found a blue black and red sailor girl one. I walked to the dresses and got a black one with the slits coming up the sides. & went and found me some shorts and a crop top. I got some perfume and a couple pair of boy shorts and bras. I went to the cash register to see Iana Already Beat Me To It First. "Hi Im Clara Im Ready Over Here ". The Cash Register Girl Said. I Got Out Of Line And Went To Her& Gave Her A Warm Smile. I Put My Items On The Desk. I Picked Up A Pair Of Shades And Put Em Up There Too. She Wrung All Of It Up. "Your Total Is 287.56 ". I get my card out and swipe it." Credit or Debit" she asked . "Debit"I replied . I got my receipt and went out the door with Iana.