Chapter 4

I Pulled Away Smirking. "We'll Your A Good Kisser" I sayy. "I know right girl but my Tounge works Diffrent ways " he say back. " you SO Nasty " I say. He Kissed My Cheek & whispered in my ear " your not ready for it Braa' just let me know". I was stun as he wink and walk away .i walked passé him . Man Im Mad Now. We've Been Talking For About A Year. When Iana Around I Front That Ion Like Him But , Mann Fuck It . Hee Baee 4L. Llf Raymond Bryant Lewis Keeper🏩💒🔐. We Foreverrrrrrrr. I Waited At The Car As He Unlocked The Door . I Got In And Plug My Headphones In My Phone And Start Listening To K.Young Lay You Down. He Started The Car Then Just Looked At Me . He Cause My Problem But Not Gon Fix It . Mann Ugh Fuck Him. He Backed Out Slowly. When We Got On The Express He Was Going To His House. Mann Good I Missss Myyy Bishhh Iana. We Parked At They House. I Got My Bags And Got Out . I Went Straight To Iana Room. She Was Sleep So I Went In Raymond Room. I walked in his room and closed the door. He was laying at the bottom of his bed. I went and layed on him but if he would have sat up it would have look like I was strattling him. I pecked his lips. He put his hands on my booty and waste and starting rubing on Em. I put my hand in his high temp and played in it. He added his tongue in the kiss by pinching my booty. I Swaa this boy turns me on 🔥🔥. We Starting Kissing And Then It Turnt Into A Heated Make Out Session. I Pulled Away From Him. He was rubbing in the front of my shorts. & I had a handful of what's in his. Bruh I Swear This Boy Was About To Get It. He Already Teased Me once Today. I Got An Idea. I Moved His Hand And Started To Grind On Him. Once I Felt He Was Really Hard. I Got Up Like I Was Bout To Un Butin my shorts. I ran in Iana Room And Start Jumping In Her Bed Yelling Get Up.

"Braa' Get Your Ass Off My Bed" she yelled. I hurried and sat down cause she crazy. "Omg Braa' You Let So Gorgeous ". I smiled and layed down on her bed. " how'a aunty toonk doing " I asked. " what you Talm bout"? She asked confused. "Your pregnant" I say . I walked out and went and got my bags from ray Room. I heard grunting and I slowly opened the door and he was in there jacking off. Sweaa his shit big Asf Bruh. He Didnt even notice I was in there. I slowly walked behind him and tapped him. He slowly looked around and smile. He pulled me down and kissed me. I was trying my best to not get horny. He rubbed his hand under my shirt and got close to my Braa. He Pulled One Of My Nipples Out and Started Sucking on It. Lawdd He Was Right His Tounge Work Too Many Diffrent Ways. I was trying to back away . But .............,

#TBC

#Sex Scene OR Nah?