Selfish

Drake:  We found each other, I helped you out of a broken place and you gave me comfort. But falling for you was my mistake. Sigh, why do I settle for women that force me to pick up the pieces? Why do I want an independent woman to feel like she needs me?  I know you're seein' someone that loves you And I don't want you to see no one else I don't want you here with no one else I don't wanna do this with no one else. I miss the feeling of you missing me But you say you're over and done with me. I put you on top of everything, I claimed you so proud and openly and when times were rough I made sure I held you close to me. I want you to stay, even though you don't want me. girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love? Guess I was just another pit stop 'til you made up your mind, you just wasted my time. I guess Relationships slowin' me down, they slow down the vision Guess I'm not in a position to deal with commitment but who's gonna save me when I need savin'? Since Take Care, I've been caretakin.
Rihanna: You can't make me love you if I don't, you can't make me love you if I won't. You can't change my heart, you trying to hard. You don't have to call I don't want to talk so if I'm not feeling you don't get in your feelings. I don't beat around the bush, you making this more than what it should be, I don't understand it your trying to give me the world but I'm on another planet.