[7]Honeymoon Bliss

@princesslovelesnar Day two as a wife and I'm honestly loving it. I know we haven't gone through the hardships of marriage but I married my best friend and that's all I know is that we will make it through anything. #P&B4F Thank you all for the well wishes and gifts. We're on our honeymoon so see you guys in two weeks.

Liked by trinityfatuwwe, jessiejamesdecker, and 765,986 others

princesslovelesnar I just can't believe I'm married now 💍💙 and my nieces were my favorite bridesmaids 😍😍 and I know my angel was there with me #mycassidy

View all 64579 comments

teairramarie my babies💙

Liked by meakafatu, evelynlozada, and 762,812 others

teairramarie I know you're looking back and laughing at all the frogs you've kissed before and how hung up you were on them and I know you're smiling because these days are over and you found a real man who can cherish you and appreciate you.

View all 45789 comments

princesslovelesnar Thank you babe I love you best friend

teairramarie I know he is your man now but you can still count on me

princesslovelesnar I know can #bf4l

Liked by thelanawwe, niajaxwwe, and 864,689 others

thenikkibella Honestly I teared up watching you marry the love of your life. I'm honored that I took part of being your bridesmaid on your big day. The moment you put on that dress I knew it was the one and you were definitely going to blow his mind. I love you @princesslovelesnar and @brocklesnar, wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness. Hopefully baby lesnar is made on the honeymoon. I'll babysit for you guys.

View all 56789 comments

princesslovelesnar thank you Nicole💙

When we arrived at the airport in bora bora, I saw dancers performing for guests arriving and waiters with drinks on trays. Our driver opened the door and I grabbed his hand helping me out of the car. I walked in the hotel and not listening to what my mom was saying.

I looked away grabbing a glass of champagne then proceeded down the few steps and look around. Soon this man starts walking up to me.

"Are you, Mrs. Lesnar?" He says in his thick accent.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"You're ville is ready now. Would you like to go check it out?" He asked.

"Hold on, Brock!! The man said our ville is ready." I basically yelled at my husband.

"Alright you guys let's go." Brock said.

"Lead the way." I said.

-

-

-

We were on a boat until we stopped in front of this beautiful resort.

It had this beautiful blue clear water and view. I knew for sure this is where I would be taking my selfies and putting into my photo album. My vacation photos will be bomb.

I pulled Brock who was holding his and I luggages. He followed behind me until we stopped at one door. I slide it open.

"Oh my God this room is adorable." I said.

"How can a room be adorable?" Brock asked putting down our luggage.

"It's adorable because it feels comfy and makes you not want to leave it." I said jumping on the bed.

"We can work on not leaving the room." He said smirking.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yes." He said.

"Burp... Maybe later." I said.

Laying down in bed with Brock and no one was bothering us. 

"Let's have a baby." He said.

"What?"