Curiousity Kills The Cat

"Please baby come on, just one suck," Justin begs, looking up at me in an attempt to make a puppy dog face.

"No Justin it's gross, and what's one suck going to do anyways," I say annoyed, trying to squirm away from him.

"Baby you're being immature, every girl gives head nowadays," he says while stroking his shaft.

I scoff and roll my eyes, getting up from the bed. I'm the one being immature? I pull my shirt back over my head and begin jumping into my hollister jeans.

"I'm going to the library," I say, while tossing my purse over my shoulder.

"Mmhm okay, go ahead and read those stupid erotic books of yours when you can get the reality of it right here," he said pointing at his crotch.

I can't help but laugh at his stupid joke as I walk out of the room.

"So you're just going to ignore me?" He says.

"Bye Justin," I say while smiling and waving goodbye at him.

I make my way downstairs and grab my house keys from Justin's coffee table.

"Come on! Even the sun goes down!" I hear him shout as I shut the front door. I can't help but laugh again. That boy is such a clown.

The summer time breeze lifts up the ends of my hair as I walk over to the bus stop across the street. The library is only five stops away from Justin's and I got thirty minutes before it closes.

As soon as I cross the street I see the bus at the red light. Perfect timing. I shuffle through my purse trying to find my metro card as the bus kneels down and opens its doors.

People begin to shuffle inside as I'm still standing there tying to find my card. Where the hell is it? I'm the last person to board the bus and I still can't find it.

"It's alright if you can't pay this time beautiful," I hear the bus driver tell me. He look like he's in his late 40's and has blue eyes and a bald spot.

I cringe at his attempt to flirt with me, but quietly say thanks as he did help me out with a free ride.

I take a seat next to a quiet old lady and begin digging through my purse again. I take out my poem book- Dirty pretty Things by Michael Faudet . Justin wasn't joking about the erotic novels, but this time I actually borrowed a book filled with erotic poetry and had just finished it over the weekend.

Michael Faudet really had a way with words when it came to intimacy. It's as if he made sex seem like a beautiful spiritual connection than the dirty act everyone paints it as.

I don't know why but erotic books always captured my attention and they seemed much more modest than getting off on watching porn.

As I continue digging through my purse my fingers brush against a familiar plastic edge. It's my metro card. It's too late anyways since the bus has already pulled up to my stop- the library.

The bus driver tell me to have a good day as I shuffle my way out. "You too!" I yell back as the doors close behind me.

I look at the Apple Watch. I only have 20 minutes left.

I throw the book inside the "return" slot located at the front desk of the library then shyly head towards the "adult" section in the back corner.

As I'm exploring the book titles on each shelf I notice a new one in great condition with the title: "You and Me"

Kind of a cheesy title for an erotic novel but I shouldn't judge. The cover shows a used thong thrown on top of a pair of red high heels.

I sit near a few desks and flip to a random page and begin reading in an effort to get the gist of the book.

"I pull her closer and start kissing on her neck, my lips finishing off the kisses with tiny sucks. She starts moaning and grips my waist tighter. I lay her down and start kissing down her stomach as she reaches out and grabs my breast."

My breast? This is about two woman having sex?

I can't help but read on.

"You're hot like an oven sexy she whispers as my tongue circles around her clit. She grabs a handful of bed sheets throws her head back, her moans getting louder by the minute as I flick my tongue harder"

I feel a familiar tingle between my legs and shift my sitting position while imagining myself as the main character.

Suddenly an announcement distracts me from my lustful thoughts, "The library is closing in ten minutes! The library is closing in ten minutes!"

I get up from my seat and walk over the self checkout center and scan the book.

I'm about to place it in my purse but I hesitate. Should I leave it?

I put it in my purse anyways before I change my mind.

I can't help but feel a slight feeling of guilt. Why am I obsessing about checking out a book?