Prologue

Seth POV 

It was time to go back to school I can't wait to see everyone again Especially Paige my girlfriend she's been so amazing to me this past year after everything I've been through... which I prefer not to talk about.... while I was in my deep thoughts I hear my sister shout me to wake me up

Charlotte: Seth! Wake up! We have our first day back to school!

Seth: ughhhh fine fine I'm up quit with the shouting already gezzz 

Charlotte: just get up and ready I will be waiting for u outside with roman *giggles and smiles as a child and walks downstairs and out*

Seth: ughhh great her boyfriend here's  jerky roman one of the popular kids obviously he always annoying and such an ass to people especially my sister but she loves him too much *i roll my eyes and get up and dressed not knowing what's going to happen today I'm kinda nervous I don't know why*

I walk downstairs and have my breakfast which was toast and a nice glass of orange juice. I then head out and walk to school with Roman and Charlotte...

We get to school... 

Charlotte: byeee little bro me and romieee are going to our first lesson enjoy sethieee don't get into trouble on ur first day back.

Seth: yea yea *not caring on what she's saying* speak later sis *i walk off and go to my first lesson which was ughhh boring history with miss fox*

I stand outside of my class..

Seth: *sighs* great here goes my first lesson back *i walk in*....  

This is just the beginning .....

To be continue..... 

hey thanks for reading 📖 my first book and chapter I will be posting more tomorrow so stay turned I hope u all enjoy 😊 

What do you thinks gonna happen next?  And what is he's first lesson gonna be like?