Pilot

"I'm sorry Jimmy Jr, I can't.." said Tina in tears in the hotel room.
"Tina, I can't keep waiting for you!" Jimmy Jr said holding back his temper.
"YOU REALLY DON'T GET IT DO YOU?! I waited for you for years. Now that I've moved on...It's like all of the sudden HEY HERES JIMMY JR WHOS ALWAYS LOVED YOU BUT PREFERRED HIS REPUTATION TO LOVE !!!" Tina screams in his face.
But that's getting way ahead of ourselves.  Let's go back to the beginning.

TINA'S POV
It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was the night before. Would Zeke call ME? She had spent a steamy night in Zekes bedroom "Netflix and chilling". I knew how Zeke was Jimmy Jr's best friend but after Zeke confessed himself to her...I couldn't control myself. After all, my first time being with Jimmy Jr and him never calling me back and avoiding me at school, why couldn't i have some fun?  "That's right" Tina said to herself. "I can't wait for Jimmy Jr all my life. If he cares more about his status than me what can I do?" Tina starts writing her Erotic stories and falls asleep dreaming about Zombie sex.

THE NEXT MORNING

Tina wakes up to the smell of Bacon. She stands up, stretches, and yawns.
She looks around the room.
"I could've sworn I put my Erotic book on my nightstand not my dresser. Oh well I hope no one touched it. Jimmy Jr and Zeke were BOTH in that one!"  Tina starts freaking out and runs unto the kitchen where Louise and Gene were playing with bacon grease as it dries. "DID SOMEONE READ MY EROTIC STORY I WROTE LAST NIGHT?!?!" Tina screams at Bob her father.  "Tina don't scream at the table." Bob says.
" Ahhh let her scream Bob. It's horrrmones" Linda, Tina's mom says.
"Uhhhhhh....." Tina moans in distress.
Louise walks up to Tina and says "It was me. You know how curious I can be Tiiinnnnaaa."
"WHAT DOES THAT MEANS LOUISE?!"
"Nothing Tina. I just want to say how I love Netflix." Louise says and then smirks.
"Shut up now  LOUISE!!!" Tina yells.
"I READ IT TOO AND I MUST SAY I LOVE THE PICTURES!!" Gene says.
"Oh my god...uhhhhhhhh" Tina groans. 
"Tina let's go talk in your room before breakfast is done real quick" Louise says.
"Alriggghhhttt but it will be done in a couple minutes and if your not back by then we will eat all the bacon."  Linda says.
"DONT EAT AL MY BACON MOM" Gene says practically crying.
"shut up Gene" Louise says walking into the hallway.
Tina and Gene follow.

They enter Tina's room and Louise picks up The Erotic Story and plops on the bed. 
She opens the book and lays on her back scrolling through the pages 
" Last night was amazing. Zeke ripped off my clothes and kissed down my body until he reached my sweet spot—"
Louise reads.
"SHUT UP LOUISE!!" Tina's Screams.
"Oh it gets even better when you see the pictures. Dang! Is that really how big Zekes—-" Louise stutters.
"That's enough Louise. What do you want?" Tina grits her teeth while saying.
"I don't want anything. I just liked to torture my sister!" Louise says.
"So you won't tell mom and dad...?" Tina begs.
"Nah. Why would I do that? After all my big sister is growing up"
Okay. Tina thinks. This will be fine I just need to be careful next time.

AT SCHOOL
JIMMY JR'S POV

I was looking around hoping to see her anywhere. I do this everyday just hoping she will forgive me for what I did when she sees my face. I am practically begging through my face. There is no way I could tell her in real life. Eye contact is all I need. If I speak to her after what happened everyone will think I 'settled down' and am done with 'one night stands'. I can't go through that. Tammy is still trying to get in pants after 3 years.

It is tiring but it's what I get for wanting to keep my reputation

It is tiring but it's what I get for wanting to keep my reputation. Funny to think even when I was that dorkie dancing lisp kid and everyone still loved me.

 I guess I should thank my father for being one of the most popular restaurants in town

I guess I should thank my father for being one of the most popular restaurants in town. He not only does one night stand but also will 'hit and run' whatever that is.
I look around some more and then see her. Standing there in that beautiful blue skirt and quirky glasses. Her hair is getting longer and she has learned to just let it flow. Those sneakers turn me on more  than anything showing off how she is not like any other girl.

She is beautiful and I've never ever deserved her anyway

I overhear her conversation when Zeke walks up to her.
"hey Tina..." Zeke says in his seductive voice.
"What the heck Zeke?!" I mutter to myself.
"Uhhh...hey Zeke. I had fun yesterday." Tina says and blushes.
I look at Zeke and he is blushing too.
"We could replay what happened today if you want. I MEAN OR WE COULD JUST WATCH NETFLIX!" Zeke says nervously.
I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THE MEANT. IM NOT STUPID!
I storm off and go into the bathroom.
Meanwhile not paying attention at all i accidentally enter the girls bathroom.
When I walk in I see Tammy and she looks at me seductively.
"I've been waiting for this moment" she says and walks over to kiss me.
I start to shove her away and instead let her come closer.
" I want you Tammy. ALL OF YOU"
I say and she slips her hand in my pants.
I back her up into the biggest stall and we miss class as we continue.

Meanwhile...
IN CLASS
TINA'S POV
The class starts and I'm looking around for Jimmy Jr since he always sits in front of me. I like that because I can always see his butt.
I don't see him and go and sit down. "Where could he be..." I mutter to myself.
Class starts and 12 minutes in mister frond walks in.
"Alright class. All of you should be here and if not it will be assigned on papers. I hope all of you tell the absent.
We are going to have a field trip to New York City where we will be going to all the famous places such as The Holocaust Museum."
Frond goes on talking about what we will do there and meanwhile i am so excited I am about to pee my pants.
WHERE IS JIMMY JR?! 
I look around to see who else is missing and I don't see Tammy.
I know what's going on. I'm not stupid.
I look down at the floor and think about that night with Jimmy Jr.
"AND CLASS!!!" Frond screams.
I look up.
"There WILL be assigned roommates for the trip! No boys and girls in same rooms! And we WILL BE STAYING AT THE nicest HOTEL IN NEW YORK! VERY EXPENSIVE. Would be nice if parents could chip in...."
I am excited at first but I don't have any friends so I guess it will be hard to get along with a roommate. Maybe me and Louise will get out together if they're grade is going. 

End of episode one.

Sorry if it wasn't very long. But keep in mind this episode was around 1300 words long. It is 3am here and I am currently very tired. I will upload more later. THANK YOU FOR READING!