Chapter Two!

Genvieve POV

A loud beeping noise went off way too close to my head. I groaned loudly before swinging my arm over and hitting the snooze button. I sat up and yawned. I quickly ran over to my closet and dug through my clothes to find 'school appropriate' clothes. I finally picked out the right clothes. It was a baggy shirt that was the Union Flag with bleached blue booty shorts and black tights under them. I grabbed what looked like a reporter hat and plopped it on my head. I reached into my dresser and pulled out a pair of black gloves. I pulled them on quickly and grinned. They only came to the middle of my palm and had no fingers. I stretched before looking at the clock. It was 7:00. I had an hour and a half to get Delilah up, dressed, and fed, to eat and to drop Delilah off at day-care and me to school.

I walked out of my room and into Delilah's. She was sitting up in bed and was yawning. I smiled. "Good morning Princess."I greeted.

"Morning mommy." she mumbled tiredly. I giggled lightly before going to her wardrobe and digging around for clothes. "Red today mommy." she requested. I nodded and continued looking. Soon I picked out a cute red dress. The top was like a muscle shirt with a little bow in the back. There was a ribbon around the middle with a bow in the front which was black and white striped. Around the bottom was the same pattern.

I placed it on the bed and helped Delilah out of her pyjamas and into her dress. I went into her closet and picked out small pink/red flats. They had red polk-a-dots on them with a cute bow on the toe. She slipped her feet into the shoes and grinned at me.

"Thank you mommy!" she exclaimed. I giggled.

"No problem Princess." I replied and picked her up. She called me 'mommy' because our mom had died giving birth to her and I was the only person to take care of her.

We got to the kitchen and I put Delilah on her little booster seat at the table. "What's for breakfast Princess?" I asked her. She put her finger to her mouth and tapped, thinking. I giggled because that was something I did often.

"Ice Cream!!!" Delilah cheered.

"That's not breakfast honey." I told her. She pouted for a moment before thinking again.

"BACON!!!!!!" she cheered. I laughed.

"Bacon it is!" I said. I turned to the stove and put the frying pan on it and started it up.

"You making food?" my father asked as he walked into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at his messy look. He was hung-over.

"Yes father."I replied.

"Make me some."he mumbled as he fell on the couch and was knocked out again. I rolled my eyes and made the full pack anyways.

When it was done I put some on Delilah's plate and let her munch away. I put half of what was left on my plate and the other half on father's plate. I put it in the micro-wave and set the time for 2 minutes and didn't press start. I quickly ate my bacon and watched Delilah eat hers.

"School now mommy?"Delilah asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Of course baby girl."I replied. I quickly wrote a note to my father.

~~Dear Father,

I have left for school and have taken Delilah to her day care. You fell asleep before you got to eat the bacon you wanted and I didn't want to wake you up as I believe you were very tired. So I placed the bacon on a plate and put it in the micro-wave. It is set for 2 minutes, and all you have to do is press start.

Genvieve.~~

I folded it and placed it in his hand. I quickly went to the door and put on my black boot-heels. I grabbed Delilah's hand and we started out for the school, which was right next to the day care.

After a ten minute walk we came up to the day care.

"Bye bye mommy!"Delilah exclaimed and kissed my cheek. I giggled and kissed her forehead.

"Bye Little Lile!" I said. She giggled and ran inside.

I walked into the school yard and once I did I got surrounded by Vanessa and her little croonies.

"No duh you have a two year old, slut."she told me with a sneer. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Vanessa, I guess you're the reason they say blondes are so dumb!"I told her. "I'd have to be 12 when I gave birth to her! That and I'm a virgin.".

"Lies!"she exclaimed. I snorted.

"No actually."I told her calmly. "I knew you were stupid but I didn't know you couldn't subtract. I'm 14 now right? And Delilah's 2. 14 take-away 2 is 12. And I am a virgin. Who would've I lost it with?". She rolled her eyes.

"Wow you're so stupid Jenny!"one of her croonies exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her. It was Hana.

"1) I have a 4.0 grade average. 2) my name is Genvieve, not Jenny."I stated. "Now why do YOU believe I'm 'stupid'".

"You're just-you're-uh-you're UGH!!!!" she exclaimed.

"Hana," Vanessa started, "YOU'RE AN IDIOT!". With that she stomped away and her followers did that. Followed.

Marco and Alejandro ran up to be. "That was so bad-ass Genvieve!"Marco exclaimed and I laughed.

"Not really M."I told him. "So how's your guys' projects for the houses going along?".

"It's hard!"Alejandro exclaimed. "My mom won't let me go out to the houses to get anything for proof!".

"My dad said that it was useless and idiotic and that he wouldn't help me look up ANY of the families there!"Marco exclaimed.

"You can both come over to my house."I told them. "We can all go to the houses. I'll help you guys look for the files and for special objects. Your mom doesn't have to know Andro and Mark, your dad won't have to help you. It could also help out my writing.".

They both grinned madly at me before both exclaiming "THANK YOU GEN!!!". I laughed as they both jumped on me.

So, explaining what we were talking about. My job for the 'project', as we like to call it, is to write a letter to the mayor explaining why he shouldn't tear down the buildings. Marco's is to find out about all of the dead families who lived there, each of their importances to the city and anything else important. Alejandro's is to get proof of how many different families lived there.

Now we weren't only doing this project on the Darling house. It includes about three or four houses in a row that all had something bad happen to them after the 'John' thing. One had a very bad fire. One was a murder case and the other was a suicide mission. The father had killed his wife, his 15 year old daughter and his 2 year old son, then hung himself. No one lived in any of the houses after because they all had people die there.

The first bell rang and all three of us groaned.

"Time for school."I stated dryly.