A Day With Tithi

Ryuga tapped on his computer impatiently, waiting for the forms which were for the Bahamas.

And he hoped that they went through and that the area was now owned by the T.C company.

He had waited an hour yet neither Kyoya, Kakeru or Yuu had called.

He sighed as he took another sip of his french vanilla coffee.

He didn't know why but he was very giddy today, as if something was bout to happen any minute.

But he couldn't put his finger on it.

Then the door to his apartment burst open making him yelp and spill a bit of his coffee.

"YUU!!!!" Ryuga yelled as a soft laugh was heard, unlike Yuu's loud and annoying one.

"Sorry Ryuga, I just had to." A familiar purple haired man smiled as he walked into Ryuga's study before looking at the coffee and gasping.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I'll get some tissues." Tithi apologized before Ryuga could say in and dashed to the kitchen.

Ryuga sighed but let it go.

At least the boy said sorry.

He looked up again only to see Tithi with a wet cloth and some tissues.

He told Ryuga to get off and he quickly cleaned it off before telling Ryuga to change his pants.

Ryuga didn't know why but he liked that someone was taking initiative in him.

"... Thanks I guess." The white head said as Tithi smiled "Your welcome."

"Oh and most important, Yuu sent me here to tell you the forms are filled and that area of the Bahamas are all yours."

He grinned in triamph and nodded.

"Good, I don't know why but how does this benefit our company?" He asked, curiously as Tithi thought for a second.

"Well, there are many reasons. And if I know grumpy pants I'd say it was for interest reasons." He answered as Ryuga nodded.

"I suppose if he sells it he can get a 50 percent interest rate which isn't bad, then again, he may make more factories."

Tithi smirked.

"Great minds think alike."

This made the two laugh wholeheartedly.

"Where do you work anyway?" Ryuga asked as Tithi shrugged.

"I work at Accenture. It's a cool place, gives good salary, especially since I'm the senior manager. But a buttload of work." He explained as Ryuga's eyes widened "Senior Manager? Wow, that must've taken a lot of work."

Tithi shook his head "Not really, I had already worked at Deloitte in consulting so it just took two years for me to join Accenture."

Ryuga hummed in response.

Tithi was smart in business, especially when it came to interest rates.

"... Wanna hang out? I mean I have nothing to do so..." Tithi offered as Ryuga smiled "Sure."

***

"What is this stuff?!" Ryuga asked, happily eating the subway which was presented infront of him.

"It's called a sub, it's healthy and tasty, how is it?" The purple haired man asked as Ryuga nodded in approval.

"I'm definitely coming here more often."

A comfortable silence lingered as they ate in peace.

Ryuga couldn't remember the last person who he felt at peace with.