..................

"Vince's POV"

Im broke.... Not as in broke financially.... Its that there are so many Clients... deadlines and meetings....

"Oh... Sungit... ikaw sampung file na toh... Also nalagay ko na rin yung mga calculations at ibat ibang kailangan pa nila.. also I encoded it all, the copy is there"-Clutz said laying the folders in my desk...

"Sorry"-I said

*Poink*

"What was that for??"-I said... She just flicked my forehead

"Anong sorry?? Ilang bese ko na bang sasabihin na okay lang sakin tumulong sa company natin.... tsaka hindi lang ako nagaral para maging housewife noh.... Anong gamit ng pagtatake ko ng ABM kung hindi mo ako papatulungin sa companya??"-she said...

"No... I mean... I want you to just focus on the kids... I want to be a dad... Just... You will stay with them and Ill do the work... Sorry... for involving you with this"-I said

"Isang pout mo pa at ako na magmamanage ng companya"-she said

"Here"-she said giving me a cup...

"Coffee??"-I asked...

"Hot chocolate... Not much sugar... just warm"-She said... I smiled... she really know me.... I dont like too sweet things... and too hot drinks...

"Your exhausted... Sleep for an hour or two"-she said

"Later Clutz... I have to finish this--"-I said but then...

"Sleep or Sleep??"-She said...

How can I refuse...

"Okay"-I said....

Damn... So exhausted.... So sleepy....

I lay on the bed... I saw Clutz wear her glasses and take over my desk...

Shes just even prettier if she wear her glasses....

(After 2 hours)

I just woke up.... what time is it...6 PM....

I saw Clutz sleeping in my desk....

"Who's over working now??"-I just said...

I carry her to the bed.... remove her glasses...

If its not for the files I would prefer sleeping with her....

Linagyan ko ng blanket and kissed her forehead...

Nabigla ako noong makita ko ang desk ko.... She.....finished it all...

I just smiled...

Thankyou....

I go back to the bed and slept with her...

The Next Day....

"Aleah's POV"

"Cedrick.... ayain mo naman sila Vince oh... Haggard na naten kaka stay sa office naten.... Lakwatsa naman tayo"-I said....

For damn 3 weeks palagi nalang kami sa office... its rush hour......

"Okay... okay... Tutal tapos nadin tayo saten"-he said and get his phone...

"San mo gusto pumunta?"-he asked...

"Cedland"-I said...

"Your wish is my command"-he said... I just remember something... It was us who planned the wrong map that we gave Vince and Azanlie.... I just chuckled...

"Vince's POV"

I woke up because of that damn phone call....

*What?*-I asked