Chapter 2

Ella was at class now and she looked at her schedule, it looked like she got P.E first lesson. "URRRRR" shouted Ella! She hated p.e, she hated anything sporty like! So she went to p.e walking like a zombie!

When she was their, there was someone there that caught her eye! Yep you guessed it, it was Andy! But he was with Chelsy, again! Then somebody came close to her and talked to her! "Soo..... You like ANDY!

She said it SOO loud that the whole class heard! And the whole class laughed at her! Everybody except Andy! Ella went crying out of the class and the girl followed her! And by the way the girl was Bella! The geeky and nerdy girl! Bella found Ella crying inside to the girl toilet!

"Hey..." Said Bella!

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Shouted Ella!

"Hey, I didn't mean to do tha, before she could finish Ella shouted at her saying

" WHAT PART OF LEAVE ME ALONE DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!"

"HEY NO NEED TO BE SO MEAN! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LAUGHED AT! TO BE THROWN RUBBISH AT! TO BE TREATED LIKE A BIN! WELL LOOK AT ME! NOBODY LIKE ME! NOBODY THROWS RUBBISH AT YOU, DO THEY! DO THEY!" Bella was soooo furious that she started crying! " I'm sorry I went a little too far, hey, I'm Bella!

"Hey I'm Ella, and I'm sorry too, I should've let you finish!

"Oh, it's ok! Replied Bella!

"Anyway do you have any friends, because by the things you said there, it sounded like you were having a really rough time" asked Ella!

"Well, the thing is nobody likes me, they hate me, because I'm not cool! I love technology and I read books a lot!

"Well we are kind of like the same" said Ella.

"Why is that?" Questioned Bella!

"Well I'm not good with friendship, whenever I try to say hi to someone I just walk away not saying anything! I'm too shy" said Ella.

"Oh I see, then do you want to be friends" asked Bella!

"You serious" asked Ella!

"Tots" replied Bella!

"Then lets do it" shouted both of them together!