--THE UNEXPECTED: BOY MEETS GIRL--

SECRETLY HIRED- JINSOO

In our daily lives, we get to meet people from different walks of life. While some get to live with us, some tend to move to other places. Making friends seems quite easy since you get together and discover each other's personalities. However, trusting someone is not that easy since it is almost synonymous with putting your life into another person's hands. Moreover, you do not know to what limits you can share your deepest worries with them.

YOUR CHOICE, YOUR CONSEQUENCE- ROSEMIN

It's not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What's hard is figuring out what you're willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about. Every person needs to be brave enough to make their own choices and knowing the consequences of those choices, be strong enough to live with those consequences, and be happy with their choices. Don't let someone else's wants guide your life, the freedom of choice lies within us all.

STRANGE LOVE- TAENNIE

Talking to strangers is one of the most important things we can do. Strangers hold the keys to all kinds of knowledge that we want. They help us understand more about people and how we relate to each other. They unlock cultural misunderstandings and bring freedom to the oppressed. Remember, you're only a stranger once. The more you talk to, the fewer there are.

FORGOTTEN LOVE- LISKOOK

Renew, release, let go. Yesterday's gone. There's nothing you can do to bring it back. You can't should've done something. You can only do something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day. Forgetting means moving forward. Forgetting the past is like choosing the worst. Past is the word where we come from. Instead of letting the memories flow away, think of just learning from it. But how if forgetting something are just unintentionally? Forgotten Love are just the title but believe that all of it is just a lie.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Lalisa Manoban as Kim Eun Ho (Lisa)

Jeon Jungkook as Park Jeon Baek (Jungkook)

Jennie Kim as Yoon Hye Bin (Jennie)

Kim Taehyung as Byun Tae Yeol (Taehyung)

Kim Jisoo as Bae Nam Joo (Jisoo)

Kim Seokjin as Oh Min Seok (Jin)

Park Chaeyoung as Soon Ji Hyun (Rosé)

Park Jimin as Taeil Joon Shik (Jimin)

--BangtanPink--