1. The Beginning: Jennie

Jennie's POV

@ My Room

"Jennie-ah, wake up!!!", Seulgi said trying to wake me up. And as usual, I got no response. She thought that I'm still asleep so she went out from my room. SPLASHHH!!! A cold water filled my room. Actually not my entire room but my entire body. Seulgi splashed the water to me that made me immediately rose from my bed. "Yahhh!", I exclaimed. "Should I do this everyday just to wake you up?", my older sister, Seulgi asked with a high volume. "Of course no!!! Shouldn't you just wake me up?", I yelled at her. "That's what I am doing!!! Did I have a choice?", she said. "By the way, dad asked me to wake you up.", She added. "Why?", I asked her. "He'll going to bring you to an University", she answered. I just ended our conversation and asked straightly to my dad.

@ Dad's Room

"Dad, is it true?", I straightly asked my dad. "True? What do you mean?", he asked like he didn't know anything. "Is it true, that I'm going back to school?", I asked him with a mad expression. "Oh! You heard it right. Don't worry, I've already fixed your problems.", my dad answered. "But why should I? Did that school can fixed my issues?", I said. "The fact is they can't, but fixing your attitude would be possible. I already enrolled you to one of my owned school. And they will never treat you as my daughter, expect that they'll treat you as a normal student.", he answered. "Are you doing again what you did to Dae Hwi?", I asked him but he got no response. Yoon Dae Hwi is my older brother that passed away. On public, they thought that Dae Hwi died because of a car accident, but the truth is, he died caused of a depression so he planned to end his life.

--Throwback--

"Ring.Ring.Ring!!!" An alerting sound that came from my phone. I answered the call from my older brother.

On phone:

Jennie: Hi Dae Hwi, what can I do for you?

Dae Hwi: Jennie, I have a problem. I only ranked 2nd on our final exam. And dad already knew that. I'm sure he'll be mad.

Jennie: Mad? How would he be mad if you ranked 2nd? He should be proud of you. Look, don't worry about that. I promise to treat you when I got my allowance.

Dae Hwi: Thank you for everything Jennie. Love yah.

Jennie: Love you too. See yah.

-Call ended-

I went to our Living Room. I just planned to watch a movie. After an hour dad went back home early with my older brother, Dae Hwi. Dae Hwi's face are full of scars. "How dare you be on second place? I give you a tutor on every subject and you failed on being on top?", our dad shouted. "Dad, won't you just be proud of what I can?", Dae Hwi said while crying. "Be proud? Should I be proud that you are a loser?", our dad harshly said. Dae Hwi realized that being on second place are not wrong. So he defend his self to everyone, especially to our dad. Starting that day, Dae Hwi never showed up. Our family have never had any news about him. Until one day he asked me to meet with him.

@ Cafeteria

"Thanks Jennie for meeting with me", Dae Hwi said. "Dae Hwi what happened to you? We are all worried", I asked him. "I can't live my life just to make dad proud. I'll never forget those harsh words that he throw to me. I just want to be who I am" he said with tears on his eyes. "But why should you do this? Don't you missed us?", I tell him. "It's not my intention to forget all of you. I just want to be free.", Dae Hwi said.

Our conversation ended when our guards appear. Dad commands them to follow me. He'd knew that I'm going to meet Dae Hwi. They forced me and Dae Hwi to go back home.

@ Home

"Dad, why did your guards follow me? Can't I have any privacy. I just want to meet Dae Hwi. Is there any problem on that?", I asked dad. "Jennie Shut Up!!!", dad yelled. "I hired a bunch of agents just to find your brother. And there are all meaningless. Why don't you just tell me where your brother is?", he added. "Dad, don't punish Jennie. I just beg her to meet with me? This is my problem so let me fix this by myself.", Dae Hwi said. "Fix? I think you can't do that. Why? Because you can't get out on this house for a month and that is your punishment.", dad said.

Starting on that day, Dae Hwi are just on his room. Until we saw him on his bed without any response and without pulse. We find out that it is a suicide. Dae Hwi ended his life that is caused of his depression.

--End Of Throwback--

Because of that, I promised Dae Hwi that I will never forced myself to be what others what me to be. I promised to live my own life for what I want to. Dad and Mom couldn't force me to be on school. They treat me like nothing, but who cares? Atleast I am doing what I promised to Dae Hwi.

--End Of The Chapter--