Through d woods

Hi,,
being_rikarian and ruvya_obsession is here...

Welcome to chappy 1....

CHAPTER 1

Deola at the foothills of Shimla, which consisted of a single winding street, that disappeared half a mile later into the ranges of Mempi hills

Deola at the foothills of Shimla, which consisted of a single winding street, that disappeared half a mile later into the ranges of Mempi hills.  A few cottages built of bamboo and coconut- thatch lined the wayside; a teashop with bananas dangling in bunches from the ceiling was a rallying point for all buses and lorries plying on this road; a touring cinema stood in the open ground flanking the road plastered over the picture of a wide-eyed heroine watching the landscape. The jungle studded the sides of the hill. A small shrine stood at the confluence of the mountain road with the highway, the goddess presiding was offered coconut and camphor flames by every driver on the mountain road.A little from this road was situated small lake.

Two little girls were sitting at the edge of the lake dipping their feet in d water.

"RI, VYA"
Came a voice from behind.

RiVya turned around to see Om rushing towards them.

"Om?, kya hua ?" (Om? what happened?) Asked Ri concerned.

"Wo Ru.."

"Ru? Kya hua Ru Ko ?" ( Ru? What happened to Ru?) Asked Vya with anxiousness.

"Wo Ru... Wo Ru.."

"Saans Lelo" ( breathe) said ri expressing her knowledge.

"Hna wo Ru kichar Mai gir Gaya hai...." (ru felll in mud)

The girls showed a weird expression and within moments both burst into laughter.

"humara dost vnaha gira para hai or tum dono hnas rahi ho. "( our frnd has fallen there and u both r laughing)

" ok sorry " said ri.

" chalo uss kaddu ko uthate hai" (come lets pick that pumpkin up) said vya.

All four of them headed to the place.

*******

That's all for today.  Will be updating as soon as possible.
Bye!