Trusted {Intro}

What if the person you trusted the most turned out to be someone completly different to who you thought they were?

What if someone close to you was hiding a secret so big that it could change the way you look at them?

Molly is just like any other 17 year old teenager, she likes to hang out with her best friends Tayla and Shannon and spend most of her time online blogging about her favourite bands. Her life is normal.

But her life turns for the worst when she finds out a secret that will change her point of view on someone and change her life forever.

- -

Hiya! 

Thank you for clicking on this book first of all. Very sweet of you and it means alot.

Second, this is my first book so please don't judge so hard or point out errors, i'm learning, ok? If there are any errors I will edit the chapter to fix it. I love to write and it would upset me to see hateful comments about how bad I suck at writing. I don't suck at writing, ok.

This book will start probably around the start of summer or the end of spring. Which is the end of November or the start of December for anyone outside Australia.  So please be patient, it will be worth it in the end.

This book is also copyright. So don't steal this and post it on your account or on any other website. Also don't steal my storyline, I have taken forever to come up with the perfect story and I don't want someone taking it and getting all the credit for it. I will report you.

I love you, bye x

- Jennifer