Epilogue

Six years later

Allison POV
I feel a sharp pain and water running down my foot .Tyler ! he came and took me to the car grab my baby bag and started the car .Ahh! Ahh! Breath he state .I can't I'm dying !I yell .

We made it and they took me to a delivery room .After an hour of wating out came my beautiful baby girl .

The doctor took her clean her up and asked what we are naming her we said Allissa Lilah Goomez.

We called our 8 friends and they came risking in but the 4 girls had to walk because they were also pregers.

The hold and ask who are god parents and I let Daylin and Hallond .They were so happy and so was me and Tyler that our beautiful daughter was born and we love her to death .

Skip day
.

.

Me and tyler got married 1 year ago and we love in a beautiful mansion and the best part all our friends love in the same street in their .Also married are

Daylin and Hallond and  expecting to have twin baby girls .

Austain and Nina married after our honeymoon and is expecting twins boy.

Justain and Cher are married and they have a baby girl 2 days after I had mine.

Chad and Harline are married and also going to have twin boys .

So now we are just one big happy family awaiting the new borns .We made it through and we love each other to bad and good until death do us part.One family.