1•| Broken promises

"No! No please wakeup!"  My screams filled the the rainy highway.
"James! Please wake up don't fool me like that!"
I lied down to his chest level, blood soaked threw his brand new white shirt, devouring onto his inners.

"G-grandpa..?" Everything stopped when the pulse was meant to be stopped.
"S-stop playing around! C-come on.. you promised! We're going to the park today! Don't do this gramps!" My tears went ahead of me, the salty warm liquid escaping my orbs as if they were meant to fly away, yet I noticed my pearl-shaped tears were already vanished, by the sorrow of the skies.
My tears mixed along with the rain, the cold tears of heavens, accompanied me, on this day.
"W-why won't you open your e-eyes?" My weeps went ahead of time and space, the tears burst forth like from a dam, the side effect is constant fear, maybe my own tears could wipe away your blood, but my cries are making my wound open.
"NO!" As much as I wanted to hold it, I watched my shriek getting louder than I expected.
"I h-hid as you said, y-you s-aid you'd c-come b-back!"
His blond hair started to mix along with the red liquor he had, it mixd along with the rough asphalt, that cracked it's way to dye it reddish blond.

Bang

The sound of the gunshot broke up my silence that only had my silent sobs by then, no more courage did I have to look back, and meet my grandpa's, and my upcoming murderer.

"There's a girl here" a manly voice pierced its way to hit my ear.

"Then what are you waiting for? Kill her she saw everything."
My ends went numb, I could feel my bloody hands shake, and shivers went to hit down my spine.

I hugged my grandpa very tight, even in his death, I wanted him to save me again.

"Didn't you hear me?! I said kill her!" The same voice ordered again, and by then, I knew all my wishes went in vain, I closed my eyes tight, and hugged my king very tight, this time, I'm not letting you go, I promise.
"I- I can't" the guy that meant to shoot me, just didn't.

Did you save me harabouji?

"Then fuck off, I'll do it."

Bang

~~
.
.
.
Chapter Ends
~~

Woohoo this was the first chapter y'all!
Eyy starting with tragedy?!
Well I promise things are gonno get good it's a promise.
But until then please enjoy the chapters by all means.
Thank you for reading, and if you liked it, click the twinkle star for a lovely support