the first day of school

It was the first day of School and chewee,R2D2, and cp3po  were all exsited for there first day of school.  They all were in the same light Saber training class and they all had lunch and free time together.  At first they thought school was going to be fun and it was for the first few days. After a while school started to get boring. Then there was a bully named roan. He thought he was so cool only because he was mean. Then after every one found out who was the bully roan. he decided to grow bigger and he got blake and alex. And so chewee had the idea to have a light Saber battle with R2D2 and cp3po against roan blake and alex. So after school chewee R2D2 and cp3po went to roan blake and alex and made a bet with them. Chewee said "nobody likes it when you bully every one and we want to make a bet with you. If all six of us battle and we win you need to stop being a bully but if you win you can continue to be a bully."  So roan said "deal, why don't we do it right here right now?"so they all battled and after the battle roan blake and alex went home sad that they could not be the bullies anymore while chewee R2D2 and cp3po all went home knowing that they stopped the bullies form continuing.